Sat, 02 Apr|
SOBO Midnight Cycling
•Pedal across the landmarks of South Mumbai during midnight hours•
Time & Location
02-Apr-2022, 11:00 pm – 03-Apr-2022, 6:00 am
Mumbai, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
About the Event
Experience South Mumbai nightlife through midnight cycling in the heart of Mumbai. This cycling tour covers all the famous landmarks on pedals starting from Colaba like Marine drive, Gateway of India, Asiatic Library, Flora Fountain, Kala ghoda, CSMT, Nariman point, etc.
This event is suitable for a non-cyclist to have a night cycling experience or even a cyclist where you can bring your own cycles.
Grade: Easy, Endurance: Low, cycling distance: 20KM approx.
- Report to our team at Happy cycles shop, Colaba at 11:00 PM
- Collect the bicycle, do a test ride for those who opted for rented cycle - 5 minutes.
- Event Briefing, safety instructions and introduction - 25 minutes
- Pedal across the famous landmarks of South Bombay - 5 hours.
- Return to the cycling starting point and handover the rented cycles.
- rented cycle: ₹ 750 per head Inclusive of rented cycle, snacks pack, first-aid and our expertise.
- own cycle: ₹ 350 per head Inclusive of snacks pack, first-aid and our expertise.
How to Register:
- Book your seat through online payment on our website or UPI/ NEFT to RamblersIndia Current Account.
- Fill up the Mandatory participation disclaimer form which will be sent after payment confirmation and select the preferable pickup location.
- We will create a WhatsApp group of the registered participants in the evening on the day of the event departure for coordination.
What to Wear:
- Sandals/ Sport shoes.
- Comfortable quick-dry half-sleeve tee and shorts/ cycling shorts.
Things to Carry:
- Carry a backpack with the following things:
- Minimum 2 liters of water.
- Food items like fruits, dry fruits, energy bars, healthy snacks.
- Headband/ Bandana.`
- Personal medicines.
- Identity Proof.
- Participants should bring an ID Card for their safety.
- Participants are requested to wear the mask at all times during the travel and follow the Covid-19 travel protocols issued by MOHFW
- After payment, a registered participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details, else will be asked to refill by the event host.
- Inaccurate details in the disclaimer form won’t be accepted and our team may request to refill the disclaimer.
- Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
- Participants will be notified in advance when the itinerary is modified/the event gets cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
- Do not play loud music during cycling.
- Follow traffic rules during the event.
- Participant must bear the expense to hand over the cycle at the place rented if they want to discontinue the ride when opted for a rented cycle.
- Damage fee will be recovered from the participant if the cycle has been damaged during the event.
- Participants are liable for spending during intermissions.
- The event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions, so timings aren't mentioned except the event start time.
- Alcohol consumption/ smoking/ any kind of intoxication is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
- Any kind of misconduct from the participant will be tolerated by our team.
- Please do not litter any plastic; we commit to keeping our events clean.
- The washroom facility is available only at few public places during the course of the event.
- Participants should coordinate, maintain discipline and align together as a team during the event.
- Avoid wearing expensive accessories/ Jewelry.
- Though we assure safety as a top priority, the RamblersIndia team is not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
- No group discount is applicable.
- We rely on third-party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, it also includes the convenience fee along with the event fee which is to be borne by the participant during check out.
- If a participant cancels their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 40% is paid, Refer to the Payment & Refund Policy on our website.
- No refund will be provided if the participant doesn't show up on the day of the event.
Inclusive of rented cycle, snacks pack, first-aid and our expertise.
brining my own cycle
Inclusive of snacks pack, first-aid and our expertise.