Fri, 20 Aug|
• Beautiful Monsoon trek • Andharban trail • stream crossings • Bhira dam • Grade: Moderate, Endurance: Medium, Highest Elevation: 665M, Trek Distance: 13 k.m approx • Travel: Ex-Mumbai by a hired vehicle •
Time & Location
20-Aug-2021, 10:00 pm – 21-Aug-2021, 9:00 pm
Pimpri, MCKS Ashram Road, Pimpri, Maharashtra 412108, India
About the Event
Andharban is one of the most famous trails in the Tamhini Wildlife area that starts from Pimpri village in Pune District with the trail reaching the road head near the Bhira dam in Raigad District.
The trek is completely a descent from the starting point where we need to cross through the river streams, pass through the forest and plateaus where we experience the beautiful flora along with few breathtaking scenic views. The view from the Bhira Dam is surreal.
We will be leaving overnight from Mumbai by a hired vehicle to the starting point, Have breakfast in the morning at villagers place, start the trek with a short break in midway for and trek towards Patnus village, We will be having an unlimited Veg Lunch at Patnus, and then return journey to Mumbai.
Grade: Moderate, Endurance: Medium, Highest Elevation: 665M, Trek Distance: 13 k.m approx
₹1500 per head, Inclusive of transport from Mumbai by hired vehicle, Andharban admission fee, Snacks pack, Breakfast, and Veg Lunch.
Excluded: personnel expenses like cold drinks, snacks, packaged water bottle
How to Register:
Step -1: Book your seat through online payment or NEFT to RamblersIndia Current Account.
Step-2: After seat confirmation, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory participation disclaimer form.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & we will create a WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination. We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available on WhatsApp.
What to Wear:
- Trekking shoes/ hiking boots.
- Full sleeve synthetic/ polyester t-shirt/ shirt.
- Full-length hiking trousers/ track-pant.
Things to Carry:
- Pack the following things in a hiking daypack:
- Minimum 2 liters of water.
- Food items like fruits, dry fruits, tepla, energy bars, etc.
- Raincoat/ Poncho.
- Dry fruits, ready-to-eat food, and healthy snacks.
- Spare set of clothes, extra pair of socks (pack them separately in a waterproof polythene bag).
- Toiletry kit, sunscreen lotion & mosquito repellent.
- flip flops during travel.
- An extra pouch for non-biodegradable (plastic) litter.
- Spare face masks, Hand Sanitizer.
- Personal medicines.
- Identity Proof.
Terms and Conditions:
• Participants should bring an ID Card for their safety.
• Participants are requested to wear the mask at all times during the travel and follow the Covid-19 travel protocols issued by MOHFW.
• Participant to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details after payment confirmation.
• Inaccurate details in the disclaimer form won’t be accepted and our team may request to refill the disclaimer.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point at the said time.
• Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in advance when the itinerary is modified/ the event gets canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
• Do not play loud music or tease animals during the trek.
• Avoid deodorant or perfume.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that are not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings aren't mentioned except the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking/ any kind of intoxication is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
• Please do not litter any plastic; we strictly adhere to Leave No Trace principles.
• Washroom facility is available at Pimpri and Patnus village.
• Participants should coordinate, maintain discipline, and align together as a team during the event.
• Avoid wearing expensive accessories/ Jewellery in the outdoor event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, the RamblersIndia team is not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
- Ticket type
Andharban with Ramblersindia
Inclusive of transport from Mumbai by hired vehicle, Andharban admission fee, Breakfast, and Veg Lunch. Excluded: personnel expenses like cold drinks, snacks, packaged water bottles.Price₹1,500.00