Sat, 02 Jul|
Raigad Monsoon Trek
• Famous Historical fort of the Maratha empire • Capital of Swarajya • Guided tour of the fort •
Time & Location
02-Jul-2022, 11:30 pm – 03-Jul-2022, 10:30 pm
Raigad, Raigad, Maharashtra 402305, India
About the Event
Raigad fort is considered as one of the highly sacred forts in Maharashtra as Chatrapathi Shivaji Maharaj’s coronation took place here, The capital of Shivaji Maharaj's Kingdom which is graded as one of the most secured forts with a huge plateau with great architecture by Marathas in 17th Century. The fort is listed in Monuments of National Importance of India by ASI.
There will be a guided tour of the fort. From the entrance of Maha Darwaja to the Shivaji Mausoleum, great historic vibes will be felt with many visitors hailing the Maharaj.
• Famous Historical fort of the Maratha empire
• Guided tour
• Capital of Swarajya
Highest Elevation: 2700 feet
Trek Distance: 12KM Approx.
Base village: Pachad
• Depart from Dadar East TT Circle at 11:30PM with pickup points at Chembur, Vashi, & Panvel. ( exact locations will be shared with the registered participants)
• Reach base village - 05:30 AM.
• Fresh up & Breakfast - 1 hour.
• Trek Brief & Instructions - 20 minutes
• Ascent trek to the Raigad fort - 2 hours.
• Explore the attractions of the historical fort along with a guided tour - 3 hours.
• Descend trek to base village - 2 hours approx.
• Lunch break -1 hour.
• Return journey to Mumbai - 5 hours.
✔ Travel from Mumbai by AC seater Bus
✔ Breakfast, Veg Lunch
✔ Fort admission fee
✘ Snacks break during the road journey
How to Register:
Step -1: Book your seat through online payment on our website or UPI/ NEFT to RamblersIndia Current Account.
Step-2: Fill up the participation disclaimer form, which will be sent after payment confirmation.
A WhatsApp group of the registered participants will be created in the evening on the day of the event departure for travel coordination.
What to Wear:
- Trekking/ Hiking shoes with a sturdy grip.
- Comfortable quick-dry full sleeve quickdry tshirt/ shirt.
- Full-length hiking trousers (avoid jeans or cotton wear).
Things to Carry:
- Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
- Minimum 2 litres of water.
- Raincoat/ Poncho, Cap.
- Food items like fruits, dry fruits, energy bars, healthy snacks.
- Toiletry kit, sunscreen lotion, mosquito repellent.
- Extra set of clothes, an extra pair of socks, flip flops.
- Hiking pole.
- Litter bag for non-biodegradable (plastic) litter.
- face mask during travel.
- Personal medicines.
- Identity Proof.
- Participants should bring an ID Card for their safety.
- Participant to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details after payment confirmation.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point at the said time.
- Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
- Participants will be notified in advance when the itinerary is modified/ the event gets cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, our team has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
- Do not play loud music or tease animals during the trek.
- Any kind of misconduct from the participant will not be tolerated by our team.
- Avoid using deodorant or perfume on the day of the trek.
- Participants are liable for personal expenses that are not mentioned in the pricing..
- Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings aren't mentioned except the event start and end time.
- Alcohol consumption/ smoking/ any kind of intoxication is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
- Please do not litter any plastic; we strictly adhere to Leave No Trace principles.
- Washroom facility is available at the base village, paid washroom facility is available at the fort.
- Participants should coordinate, maintain discipline, and align together as a team during the event.
- Avoid wearing expensive accessories/ Jewellery in the outdoor event.
- Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
- Though we assure safety as a top priority, the RamblersIndia team is not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
- No group discount is applicable.
- We rely on third-party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, it also includes the convenience fee along with the event fee which is to be borne by the participant during check out.
- If a participant cancels their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 40% of the event fee is provided, Refer to the Payment & Refund Policy on our website.
- No refund will be provided if the participant doesn't show up on the day of the event, and also no refund if missed the local train.
Raigad fort from Mumbai
Included ✔ Travel from Mumbai by AC seater Bus ✔ Breakfast, Veg Lunch ✔ Fort admission fee Excluded ✘ Snacks break during the road journey ✘ ropeway₹1,250.00