Sat, 17 Jun|
Fireflies season Purushwadi Camping
•Fireflies sighting •Serene camping location •Delicious homemade food•
Time & Location
17 Jun, 3:00 pm – 18 Jun, 3:00 pm
Purushwadi, Purushwadi, Maharashtra 422604, India
About the Event
Witnessing the fireflies during the pre-monsoon season can indeed be a magical experience. It's great that you've chosen to visit the interiors near Purushwadi, where fireflies are abundant on many trees.
We will be starting the journey from Kasara by hiring a local jeep, as it is a convenient way to reach the outskirts of Purushwadi. Once there, you can immerse yourself in the beauty of the fireflies as they light up the surroundings. It's a sight to behold and can be truly mesmerizing.
After enjoying the firefly experience, we will be traveling to a primitive camping location near the Balthan village, a fantastic opportunity to connect with nature and have a unique camping experience. Homemade food adds an extra touch of authenticity and warmth to the trip, allowing you to relish the local flavors and cuisine.
On the second day of the trip, we will be having a homemade lunch en route Kasara, It gives you the chance to savor more delicious homemade food and enjoy a satisfying meal before concluding your memorable journey.
- Fireflies sighting
- Serene camping location.
- Delicious homemade food.
- Reporting time at Kasara Railway station - 03:00 PM (Board the 12:30 PM CSMT - Kasara local train)
- Event Briefing & introduction - 15 min.
- Road Journey from Kasara Railway station to Purushwadi - 3 hours.
- Behold the fireflies near Purushwadi
- Reach campsite and set up tents.
- Dinner at villager's home.
- Bed time in tents (bring your own bedding).
- Wake-up call - 07:00 AM.
- Fresh up and breakfast - 1 hour.
- Relaxing activities near campsite - 2 hours.
- Road Journey to Randha waterfall - 1 hour.
- Lunch Break - 1 hour.
- Return journey to Kasara Railway station - 1 ½ hours.
✔ Transport by hired vehicle from Kasara
✔ Veg Dinner on DAY 1
✔ Breakfast and VEG Lunch on DAY 2
✔ Camping in Tents on sharing basis
✘ Snacks break on the highway or any personal expenses
How to Register:
Step -1: Book your seat through online payment on our website or UPI/ NEFT to RamblersIndia Current Account.
Step-2: Fill up the Mandatory participation disclaimer form which will be sent after payment confirmation.
Step -3: We will create a WhatsApp group of the registered participants in the morning on the day of the event departure for coordination.
What to Wear:
- Comfortable footwear like Sandals.
- Comfortable quick dry clothes.
Things to Carry:
- Minimum 2 liters of water.
- Sleeping bag or thick blanket for bedding.
- Poncho/ raincoat/ umbrella.
- Toiletry kit, sunscreen lotion, mosquito repellent.
- Extra set of clothes.
- Torch with spare batteries.
- Personal medicines.
- Identity Proof.
- Participants should bring an ID Card for their safety.
- After payment, a registered participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details, else will be asked to refill by the event host.
- Inaccurate details in the disclaimer form won’t be accepted and our team may request to refill the disclaimer.
- Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
- Participants will be notified in advance when the itinerary is modified/the event gets canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
- Tented accommodation is on a sharing basis with fellow participants.
- Participants are liable for spending during trek and travel intermissions.
- The event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions, so timings aren't mentioned except the event start time.
- Alcohol consumption/ smoking/ any kind of intoxication is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
- Any kind of misconduct from the participant will not be tolerated by our team.
- Please do not litter any plastic; we commit to keeping our events clean.
- The washroom facility is not available at the campsite, it’s available at the villager’s place where dinner and next day breakfast will be served.
- Please do not expect glamping facilities as this is a raw campsite that is just set up exclusively for the camping event by pitching the tents.
- Participants should coordinate, maintain discipline and align together as a team during the event.
- Avoid wearing expensive accessories/ Jewelry.
- Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow participants.
- Though we assure safety as a top priority, the RamblersIndia team is not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
- No concession for bringing your own tent.
- No group discount is applicable.
- We rely on third-party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, it also includes the convenience fee along with the event fee which is to be borne by the participant during check out.
- Refer to the Payment & Refund Policy on our website about cancellation refunds.
- No refund will be provided if the participant doesn't show up on the day of the event, and also no refund if missed the local train.
Kasara to Kasara
Included ✔ Transport by hired vehicle from Kasara ✔ Veg Dinner on DAY 1 ✔ Breakfast and VEG Lunch on DAY 2 ✔ Camping in Tent Excluded ✘ Snacks break on the highway or any personal expenses
Included ✔ Veg Dinner on DAY 1 ✔ Breakfast and VEG Lunch on DAY 2 ✔ Camping in Tent/ Homestay Excluded ✘ Snacks break on the highway or any personal expenses