Sat, 23 Dec|
Campsite at the foothills of kalavantin durg
Time & Location
23-Dec-2023, 3:00 pm – 25-Dec-2023, 11:00 am
Prabalmachi, Prabalmachi, Maharashtra 410206, India
About the Event
Prabalmachi, a plateau at the foothills of Kalavantin Durg and Prabalgad, adds to the adventurous spirit of the place is very close to the Mumbai.
Starting the trek in the evening, get a glimpse of the sunset before we reach the plateau, Once you reach the campsite, you will be allocated tents on a twin sharing basis, providing a comfortable place to rest and relax. Dinner will be served, allowing you to replenish your energy after the trek.
The next day, after a delicious breakfast, you will bid farewell to the campsite, taking along cherished memories of your time spent there. Overall, this camping promises a unique blend of nature, adventure, and relaxation.
- Grade: Easy
- Endurance: Low
- Total trek distance: 4KM approx
- Highest elevation: 430M
- Reporting time at Panvel Railway station – 03:00 PM (Check mIndicator for local train timings)
- Road Journey from Panvel Railway station to trek start point - 45 minutes.
- Event briefing & Introduction – 15 minutes.
- Trek to Prabalmachi - 2 hours.
- Relax at the Campsite.
- Dinner Break – 1 hour.
- Bedtime in tents.
- Wake-up call – 06:30 A.M.
- Fresh Up & Breakfast – 1 hour.
- Descent trek to the parking area – 2 hours.
- Return journey by hired vehicles to Panvel railway station – 45 minutes.
✔ Transport by hired vehicle from Panvel Railway Station
✔ Dinner on DAY 1
✔ Breakfast on DAY 2
✔ Camping in Tents on sharing basis
✔ Entry Fee
✘ Snacks break on the highway or any personal expenses
How to Register:
Step -1: Book your seat through online payment on our website (UPI/ NEFT details available on Manual Payment Mode).
Step-2: Fill up the Mandatory participation disclaimer form, which will be sent after payment confirmation.
Step -3: We will create a WhatsApp group of the registered participants in the morning on the day of the event departure for coordination.
What to Wear:
- Comfortable footwear like Sandals/Sports shoes.
- Comfortable quick dry clothes.
Things to Carry:
- Minimum 2 liters of water.
- Winter clothes
- Toiletry kit, sunscreen lotion, mosquito repellent.
- Extra set of clothes.
- Torch with spare batteries.
- Personal medicines.
- Identity Proof.
- Participants should bring an ID Card for their safety.
- After payment, a registered participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details, else will be asked to refill by the event host.
- Inaccurate details in the disclaimer form won’t be accepted and our team may request to refill the disclaimer.
- Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
- Participants will be notified in advance when the itinerary is modified/the event gets canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
- Tented accommodation is on a sharing basis with fellow participants.
- Participants are liable for spending during trek and travel intermissions.
- The event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions, so timings aren't mentioned except the event start time.
- Alcohol consumption/ smoking/ any kind of intoxication is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
- Any kind of misconduct from the participant will not be tolerated by our team.
- Please do not litter any plastic; we commit to keeping our events clean.
- The washroom facility is available at the campsite.
- Please do not expect glamping facilities as this is a raw campsite that is just set up exclusively for the camping event by pitching the tents.
- Participants should coordinate, maintain discipline and align together as a team during the event.
- Avoid wearing expensive accessories/ Jewelry.
- Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow participants.
- Though we assure safety as a top priority, the RamblersIndia team is not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
- No concession for bringing your own tent or climbing gear.
- No group discount is applicable.
- We rely on third-party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, it also includes the convenience fee along with the event fee which is to be borne by the participant during check out.
- Refer to the Payment & Refund Policy on our website about cancellation refunds.
- No refund will be provided if the participant doesn't show up on the day of the event, and also no refund if missed the local train.
Reporting at Panvel
Included ✔ Transport by hired vehicle from Panvel Railway Station ✔ Dinner on DAY 1 ✔ Breakfast on DAY 2 ✔ Camping in Tents on a twin sharing basis ✔ Entry Fee Excluded ✘ Snacks break on the highway or any personal expenses₹1,400.00
Reporting at Base village
Included ✔ Dinner on DAY 1 ✔ Breakfast on DAY 2 ✔ Camping in Tents on a twin sharing basis ✔ Entry Fee Excluded ✘ Snacks break on the highway or any personal expenses ✘ Travel to the Base Village₹900.00