Sat, 16 Apr|
Katraj to Sinhagad fullmoon night trek
• K2S full moon trek • Sunrise view from Sinhagad •
Time & Location
16-Apr-2022, 10:00 pm – 17-Apr-2022, 9:00 am
Sanas Nagar, Katraj - Sinhagad (K2S) Trek Path, Sanas Nagar, Maharashtra, India
About the Event
Katraj to Sinhagad night trek, experience the ever famous trek near Pune especially during full moonlight this trek is very beautiful. The trail involves crossing more than 13 mountains that starts from Katraj tunnel till the Sinhagad fort. Though it’s a lengthy trek, a very pleasant to do at nighttime.
We start the trek from the Katraj old tunnel, steep climbs are at the beginning of the trek, but the night view of the Mumbai Pune expressway from the top of the hill is a beautiful sight at the start, later the trek passes across the mountains, We will be arranging tea along with biscuits as a snack break at the end of the trek, later we travel by a hired jeep to the Sinhagad fort, Explore the Sinhagad fort on foot during early morning hours and relish the breakfast, travel by hired jeeps to the Danje Gaon bus stop.
Note: Please Have Dinner by 8PM, or carry a packed dinner to eat in during the trek break.
- K2S full moon trek
- Sunrise view from Sinhagad.
Grade: Medium, Endurance: High, The Highest Elevation: 1157M, Trek distance: 15KM. Approx.
- Reporting time at K2S Trail start point - 10:00 PM (Refer how to reach section).
- Katraj to Sinhagad trek - 6 hours.
- Snacks break at the trek end point - 1 hour.
- Travel by hired jeep to Sinhagad fort - 10 minutes.
- Explore Sinhagad fort with morning sunrise view - 1 hour.
- Breakfast at Sinhagad- 45 minutes.
- Travel by hired jeep to trek to the Danje Gaon- 30 minutes.
- From Danje Gaon buses are available for every 30 minutes to the Pune city, Even intercity cabs are available.
How to reach:
Participants From Mumbai:
Mumbai to Pune:
By Train: Prefer DECCAN QUEEN EX (12123) from CSMT on Saturday departing at 17:10, Arrival time at Pune is 20:25, book a cab to K2S Trail start point.
By Road: Any outstation bus going towards Pune with stop at Katraj bus stop, from here book a cab to K2S Trail start point.
Pune to Mumbai:
By Train: Prefer CBE LTT EXP (11014) departing at 10:20 from PUNE Junction.
By Road: Many outstation buses/ cabs are available from Pune Swargate bus stand to Mumbai.
Participants From Pune
Report to our team at K2S Trail start point, Mangadewadi. Cabs, Autorickshaws are available from Pune or Katraj bus stand.
We will be creating a WhatsApp group for the registered participants where you can coordinate on sharing a ride, our team will be happy for any kind of assistance.
✔ Transport from Trek end point to Sinhagad fort & Sinhagad to Danje Gaon
✔ Early morning snack
✔ Breakfast at Sinhagad
✔ Our expertise
✘ Anything that's not mentioned in the Included section.
How to Register:
Step -1: Book your seat through online payment on our website or UPI/ NEFT to RamblersIndia Current Account.
Step-2: Fill up the Mandatory participation disclaimer form which will be sent after payment confirmation and select the preferable pickup location.
Step -3: We will create a WhatsApp group of the registered participants in the evening on the day of the event departure for coordination.
What to Wear:
- Trekking/ Hiking shoes with a sturdy grip.
- Comfortable quick-dry full sleeve clothes (avoid jeans or cotton wear).
Things to Carry:
- Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
- Minimum 3 liters of water.
- Cap/ Hat & Buff/ Bandana.
- Food items like fruits, dry fruits, energy bars, healthy snacks.
- Toiletry kit, sunscreen lotion, mosquito repellent.
- Extra set of quick-dry clothes, an extra pair of socks.
- Head Torch/ Torch with spare batteries.
- Hiking pole.
- Litter bag for non-biodegradable (plastic) litter.
- Personal medicines.
- Identity Proof.
- Participants should bring an ID Card for their safety.
- After payment, a registered participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details, else will be asked to refill by the event host.
- Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
- Participants will be notified in advance when the itinerary is modified/the event gets cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, we have the right to withdraw/ retreat.
- Do not play music or tease animals during the trek.
- Avoid using deodorant or perfume on the day of the trek.
- Participants are liable for spending during trek and travel intermissions that’s not included in our package.
- The event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions, so timings aren't mentioned except the event start time.
- Alcohol consumption/ smoking/ any kind of intoxication is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
- Any kind of misconduct from the participant will be tolerated by our team.
- Please do not litter any plastic; we commit to keeping our events clean.
- The washroom facility is available only at the Sinhagad fort..
- Participants should coordinate, maintain discipline and align together as a team during the event.
- Avoid wearing expensive accessories/ Jewelry on the trek.
- Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow participants.
- Though we assure safety as a top priority, the RamblersIndia team is not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
- No group discount is applicable.
- We rely on third-party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, it also includes the convenience fee along with the event fee which is to be borne by the participant during check out.
- If a participant cancels their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 40% is paid, Refer to the Payment & Refund Policy on our website.
- No refund will be provided if the participant doesn't show up on the day of the event, and also no refund if missed the local train.