Sat, 01 Oct|
Harishchandragad Trek (Sonki Flowers Special)
• Attractions of HCG like Kedareshwar cave pushkarini talav, Ganesh Mandir • The mighty Konkan Kada • Sonki Flowers •
Time & Location
01-Oct-2022, 10:30 pm – 02-Oct-2022, 11:00 pm
Harishchandragad, Harishchandragad, Maharashtra 421401, India
About the Event
Trek to Harishchandragad via Paachnai, Ahmednagar District. The best and safest trail during monsoon season, this trail offers breathtaking views of the mountains
Harishchandragad has a history way back from the 6th Century. There are few trails to reach the top from different places. It has prominent caves, Concave-shaped mighty Konkan Kada, Kedareshwar cave, Harishchandreshwar temple, and the highest peak taramati at an elevation of 1429 meters. It won't be a surprise to hear from regular trekkers that they have been to Harishchandragad a few times through different trails.
Post Monsoon, the flowers at many parts of the trail offer the most beautiful sight at Harishchandragad.
We will be leaving overnight from Mumbai by a hired vehicle to the base village, Have breakfast in the morning at the villager's place, start the trek through to Harishchandragad, have lunch at Harishchandragad, descend to the base village, and then return to Mumbai.
Highlights of the event:
- Attractions of HCG like Kedareshwar cave, pushkarini talav, Ganesh Mandir.
- the mighty Konkan kada.
- Flower patches.
Trek Distance: 9KM approx
- Depart by hired vehicle from Dadar East TT Circle with pickup points at Sion, Amar Mahal, Kanjurmarg, Bhandup & Thane.
- Reach Base village Paachnai - 05:30AM
- Fresh up and breakfast - 1 hour.
- Ascent trek to Harishchandragad - 3 hours approx.
- Explore the Harishchandragad attractions - 90 minutes approx.
- Lunch break - 1 hour.
- Descend trek to Base village - 2 hours.
- Return journey by hired vehicle from base village to Mumbai - 7 hours.
✔ Travel from Mumbai by AC vehicle
✔ Veg Lunch
✔ Our Expertise
✔ Forest Entry fee
Excluded: personnel expenses during snacks break.
How to Register:
Step -1: Book your seat through online payment on our website or UPI/ NEFT to RamblersIndia Current Account.
Step-2: Fill up the participation disclaimer form, which will be sent after payment confirmation.
A WhatsApp group of the registered participants will be created in the evening on the day of the event departure for travel coordination.
What to Wear:
- Trekking/ Hiking shoes with a sturdy grip.
- Comfortable quick-dry full sleeve quick dry shirt/ tshirt.
- Full-length hiking trousers (avoid jeans or cotton wear).
Things to Carry:
- Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
- Minimum 2 liters of water.
- Raincoat/ Poncho, Cap.
- Food items like fruits, dry fruits, energy bars, healthy snacks.
- Toiletry kit, sunscreen lotion, mosquito repellent.
- Extra set of clothes, an extra pair of socks, flip-flops.
- Hiking pole.
- Litter bag for non-biodegradable (plastic) litter.
- Personal medicines.
- Identity Proof.
- Participants should bring an ID Card for their safety.
- Participant to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details after payment confirmation.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point at the said time.
- Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
- Participants will be notified in advance when the itinerary is modified/ the event gets cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, our team has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
- Do not play loud music or tease animals during the trek.
- Any kind of misconduct from the participant will not be tolerated by our team.
- Avoid using deodorant or perfume on the day of the trek.
- Participants are liable for personal expenses that are not mentioned in the pricing.
- Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions, so timings aren't mentioned except the event start and end time.
- Alcohol consumption/ smoking/ any kind of intoxication is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
- Please do not litter any plastic; we strictly adhere to Leave No Trace principles.
- Washroom facility is inadequate during the trek.
- Participants should coordinate, maintain discipline, and align together as a team during the event.
- Avoid wearing expensive accessories/ Jewelry in the outdoor event.
- Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
- Though we assure safety as a top priority, the RamblersIndia team is not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
- No group discount is applicable.
- We rely on third-party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, it also includes the convenience fee along with the event fee which is to be borne by the participant during check out.
- If a participant cancels their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 40% of the event fee is provided, Refer to the Payment & Refund Policy on our website.
- No refund will be provided if the participant doesn't show up on the day of the event, and also no refund if missed the bus.
24 hours 30 minutes
Harishchandragad via paachnai
Inclusive of transport from Mumbai by AC vehicle, Breakfast, Entry permits and Veg Lunch. Excluded: personnel expenses like cold drinks, snacks, packaged water bottles.