Sat, 29 Oct|
Milkybar Waterfall Trek
Hidden Gem of Tamhini Ghat
Time & Location
29-Oct-2022, 11:30 pm – 30-Oct-2022, 8:30 pm
Dhamale Wadi, FGJ3+VGQ, Tamhini Ghat Rd, Gonawadi, Dhamale Wadi, Maharashtra 412108, India
About the Event
Milkybar waterfall, a single plunge waterfall hidden inside the plus valley is one of the offbeat places in Tamhini region where we need to descend into the valley through the rocky trail, stream crossings, we also come across one more waterfall in the trail. Plus valley is where many streams converge and goes ahead to the very famous Devkund Waterfall. Experience the trek with us in the beautiful plus valley along with delicious maharashtrian cuisine.
Trek Distance: 4.5 K.M.
Location: Tamhini Ghat
- Depart by hired vehicle from Dadar East TT Circle at 11:30 PM with pickup points at Chembur, Vashi & Panvel(exact pickup location will be shared with the registered participants).
- Reach the trek start point and rest till morning hours.
- Wake-up call - 05:30 AM.
- Fresh up & Breakfast - 1 hour.
- Event briefing & introduction - 15 minutes.
- Descent Trek to MIlkybar waterfall - 2 hours.
- Relax at the spectacular plunge pool of Miklybar waterfall - 2 hours.
- Ascent Trek back to Tamhini ghat - 2 hours.
- Lunch break - 1 hour.
- Return journey from base village to Mumbai - 5 hours.
✔ Transport from Mumbai by a hired AC vehicle
✔ Veg lunch
✔ Our Expertise
✘ Evening snacks
How to Register:
Step -1: Book your seat through online payment on our website or UPI/ NEFT to RamblersIndia Current Account (Share the transaction reference).
Step-2: Fill up the participation disclaimer form, which will be sent after payment confirmation.
A WhatsApp group of the registered participants will be created in the evening on the day of the event departure for travel coordination.
What to Wear:
- Trekking/ Hiking shoes with a sturdy grip.
- Comfortable quick-dry full sleeve quick dry shirt/ tshirt (avoid half-sleeves).
- Full-length hiking trousers (avoid shorts).
Things to Carry:
- Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
- Minimum 2 liters of water.
- Cap/ Hat.
- Food items like fruits, dry fruits, energy bars, healthy snacks.
- Toiletry kit.
- Extra set of clothes, an extra pair of socks, flip-flops.
- Hiking pole.
- Litter bag for non-biodegradable (plastic) litter.
- Personal medicines.
- Identity Proof.
- Participants should bring an ID Card for their safety.
- After payment, a registered participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details, else will be asked to refill by our team.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
- Under 18 years of age must take the consent of the parents to participate.
- Participants will be notified in prior if the itinerary is modified/the event gets canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If there is any unexpected change in weather during the event, we have the right to cancel/postpone or arrange at an alternate location.
- Participants are liable to bear/pay for the expenses that are not mentioned in the expenses.
- The event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions, hence timings aren't mentioned except for the event start, end time.
- Any kind of misconduct from the participant will not be tolerated by our team.
- Alcohol consumption/ smoking/ any kind of intoxication is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
- Do not play loud music or tease animals during the trek.
- Please do not litter any plastic; we strictly adhere to Leave No Trace principles.
- The washroom facility is available at the hotel on Tamhini Ghat
- Participants are requested to be extra cautious when hiking through the forest cover.
- A life jacket is mandatory to dive in the Secret waterfall plunge.
- Participants should coordinate, be disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
- Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow participants.
- Though we assure safety as a top priority, Ramblersindia team or the assigned trek leader is not responsible for any severe injuries or fatalities.
- No group discount is applicable.
- We rely on third-party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, it also includes the convenience fee along with the event fee which is to be borne by the participant during check out.
- If a participant cancels their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 40% is paid excluding convenience fee, Refer to the Payment & Refund Policy on our website.
- No refund will be provided if the participant doesn't show up on the day of the event.
miklybar Trek - Ramblersindia
✔ Transport from Mumbai by a hired AC vehicle ✔ Breakfast ✔ Veg lunch ✔ Our Expertise