Sat, 04 Jun|
Fireflies special Rajmachi
• Fireflies sighting • Homestay at Rajmachi • Delicious homemade food • Hike to Shrivardhan and Manaranjan forts•
Time & Location
04-Jun-2022, 4:30 pm – 05-Jun-2022, 12:30 pm
Udhewadi, Udhewadi, Maharashtra 410405, India
About the Event
Pre-monsoon is a good time to experience the fireflies, a light emitting beetle produced by a bioluminescence chemical process. To witness these beautiful magical experience we will be visiting to the interiors near Rajmachi village where at some spots they are seen in abundance on many trees.
In this event, we will be travelling from Lonavla by hired local jeep to the Rajmachi, Hike towards Rajmachi lake & Godhaneshwar temple to witness the magical experience, relish homemade food with homestay at villagers house. On the second day, we will be hiking the twin forts Shrivardhan and Manaranjan forts.
- Fireflies sighting
- Homestay at Rajmachi
- Delicious homemade food.
- Hike to Shrivardhan and Manaranjan forts.
- Reporting at Lonavla Railway Station - 04:30 PM (Refer How to Reach)
- Event Briefing & Introduction - 15 min.
- Road Journey from Lonavla Railway station to Udhewadi - 1 ½ hours.
- Hike to the interiors to witness the fireflies - 2 hours.
- Dinner Break - 1 hour.
- Homestay at Villager's house.
- Bed time.
- Wake-up Call - 06:00AM
- Fresh up & Breakfast - 1 hour.
- Hike to the twin forts Shrivardhan and Manaranjan - 3 hours.
- Return journey to Lonavla Railway station - 1 ½ hours.
How to Reach
By Train- 02:00PM 11019 Konark Express from Mumbai CSMT to Lonavla
By Train - 02:25PM 51317 KJT Pune Pass from Panvel to Lonavla.
By Road - Reach Lonavla Railway station ticket counter by 4:30PM
By Train - Board the 03:00PM Pune to Lonavla local train.
By Road - Reach Lonavla Railway station ticket counter by 4:30PM.
✔ Transport by hired vehicle from Lonavla
✔ Veg Dinner on DAY 1
✔ Breakfast on DAY 2
✘ Travel to Lonavla
✘ Any personal expenses
How to Register:
Step -1: Book your seat through online payment on our website or UPI/ NEFT to RamblersIndia Current Account.
Step-2: Fill up the Mandatory participation disclaimer form, which will be sent after payment confirmation.
Step -3: We will create a WhatsApp group of the registered participants in the morning on the day of the event departure for coordination.
What to Wear:
- hiking boots/ trekking shoes.
- Comfortable quick dry full sleeve clothes.
Things to Carry:
- Minimum 2 liters of water.
- Poncho/ raincoat/ umbrella.
- Toiletry kit, sunscreen lotion, mosquito repellent.
- Extra set of clothes, flip-flops.
- Torch with spare batteries.
- Spare face masks, Hand Sanitizer.
- Personal medicines.
- Identity Proof.
- Participants should bring an ID Card for their safety.
- After payment, a registered participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details, else will be asked to refill by the event host.
- Inaccurate details in the disclaimer form won’t be accepted and our team may request to refill the disclaimer.
- Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
- Participants will be notified in advance when the itinerary is modified/the event gets canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
- Homestay accommodation is on a sharing basis with fellow participants.
- Participants are liable for spending during trek and travel intermissions.
- The event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions, so timings aren't mentioned except the event start time.
- Alcohol consumption/ smoking/ any kind of intoxication is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
- Any kind of misconduct from the participant will not be tolerated by our team.
- Please do not litter any plastic; we commit to keeping our events clean.
- The basic washroom facility is available at the homestay.
- Participants should coordinate, maintain discipline and align together as a team during the event.
- Avoid wearing expensive accessories/ Jewelry.
- Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow participants.
- Though we assure safety as a top priority, the RamblersIndia team is not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
- No concession for bringing your own tent.
- No group discount is applicable.
- We rely on third-party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, it also includes the convenience fee along with the event fee which is to be borne by the participant during check out.
- If a participant cancels their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 40% is paid, Refer to the Payment & Refund Policy on our website.
- No refund will be provided if the participant doesn't show up on the day of the event, and also no refund if missed the train.
Rajmachi fireflies festival
Included ✔ Transport by hired vehicle from Lonavla ✔ Veg Dinner on DAY 1 ✔ Breakfast on DAY 2 ✔ Homestay Excluded ✘ Travel to Lonavla ✘ Any personal expenses