Thu, 17 Mar|
Devbag Beach, India
Malvan Scuba diving and Sindhudurg fort
•Scuba Diving with video •Guided tour to Sindhudurg islet fort •Water Sports at Tarkarli •Konkan cuisine •Holi celebration on the beach•
Time & Location
17-Mar-2022, 9:00 pm – 20-Mar-2022, 9:00 am
Devbag Beach, India
About the Event
Experience the thrill of Scuba diving where you will get a glimpse of a beautiful aquatic world at the coral reef of Konkan coast in Devbag, near Malvan, Sindhudurg district known for Aquatic sports. Even non-swimmer can easily take part in this scuba diving event as you are accompanied by professional divers. Apart from watersports there will be a guided tour to the very famous Konkan Sindhudurg sea fort.
Overnight travel starts from Mumbai to Devbag in an AC semi sleeper vehicle, after checking in at the Homestay/ Hotel at Devbag, interested members can take part in aquatic water sports, boating or stroll around the Beach. We will be ending our day with group activities. Next day the excitement begins in the morning with the much awaited scuba diving near the shore. Post lunch we will be visiting the Sindhudurg islet fort by boat. Later the trip ends at Malvan local market where you can buy locally made products.
- Scuba Diving with video.
- Guided tour to Sindhudurg islet fort.
- Water Sports at Tarkarli.
- Konkan cuisine.
- Holi celebration on the beach.
- Depart by hired AC vehicle from Dadar East, Mumbai at 09:00 PM with pickup points at Chembur, Vashi, Panvel & Pune. ( exact locations will be shared with the registered participants)
- Fresh up & breakfast on the highway - 1 hour
- Check in at homestay/ hotel at Devbag.
- Lunch Break - 1 hour
- Visit Devbag beach/ WaterSports/ Parasailing
- Dinner break - 1 hour
- Group activities.
- Rest for the day in sharing accommodation.
- Wakeup call - 06:30 AM
- Fresh-up & Breakfast - 1 hour
- Scuba diving 3 to 4 hours.
- Lunch break - 1 hour
- Visit Sindhudurg fort - 3 hours.
- Visit Malvan Market - 1 hour.
- Return journey to Mumbai from Malvan.
- Dinner break on the highway.
- Reach Dadar, Mumbai by 09:00 A.M.
Included: INR 4950 per head, Inclusive of transport from Mumbai by AC luxury seater bus, Lunch, dinner, home/ hotel stay on triple/ four sharing basis on DAY1 & breakfast, Lunch, Scuba diving, Sindhudurg guided tour with boating on Day2.
Excluded: Breakfast on Day1 & Dinner on Day2, Water sports at Devbag, snacks break during the road journey, Cool drinks, or any personal expenses.
How to Register:
Step -1: Book your seat through online payment on our website or UPI/ NEFT to RamblersIndia Current Account ( send us the screenshot of the transaction).
Step-2: Fill up the Mandatory participation disclaimer form which will be sent after payment confirmation and select the preferable pickup location.
Step -3: We will create a WhatsApp group of the registered participants in the evening on the day of the event departure for coordination.
What to Wear:
- Sandals / slippers.
- Half sleeve synthetic/ polyester t-shirt/ shirt.
- Half - length hiking trousers/ track-pant.
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
- Minimum 2 water bottles ( avoid buying packaged bottles) .
- Food items like fruits, dry fruits, energy bars, healthy snacks.
- Windcheater/ blanket during travel.
- Cap/ Hat
- Toiletry kit, sunscreen lotion & mosquito repellent.
- Two Spare sets of clothes, Towel.
- A litter bag for non-biodegradable (plastic) litter.
- Spare face masks, Hand Sanitizer.
- Personal medicines.
- Identity Proof.
- Even non swimmers can take part in this event as you will be accompanied by a highly qualified diver.
- Scuba diving location might change based on the tide on the day of the event.
- Minimum age to take part in scuba diving is above 11 years.
- Participants are requested not to wear expensive jewellery/ accessories on the trip.
- Total trip distance would be approx 1200 k.m. in A.C. vehicle, hence we recommend carrying a blanket during the trip.
- For seafood at Devbag homestay/ hotel, an extra amount needs to be paid on the actuals.
- Participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
- Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
- Participants will be notified prior when itinerary is modified/ event gets cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, we have a right to withdraw/ retreat.
- Scuba diving is conducted by highly qualified trained divers where they will be accompanied by you till the end of scuba diving, show the coral reef, take photos underwater as well as video.
- You will be trained how to use the underwater breathing apparatus before you are taken to the coral reef.
- Scuba diving team may have a right to cancel the dive if the weather isn’t feasible.
- During visits to the beach do not enter into restricted areas.
- Do not take photographs of Shivaji sword or inside the temple at Sindhudurg fort.
- Respect the customs/traditions when visiting any religious places.
- Participants should pay for the expenses that's not excluded or mentioned in the event.
- Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't been mentioned except in the event start and end time.
- Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption of any narcotics.
- Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.) during the trip. We commit to keep our events clean.
- Participants should coordinate, maintain discipline and align together as a team during the event.
- Avoid wearing expensive accessories/ Jewellery on the trek.
- Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow participants.
- Though we assure safety as a top priority, the RamblersIndia team is not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
- No group discount is applicable.
- We rely on third-party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, it also includes the convenience fee along with the event fee which is to be borne by the participant during check out.
- If a participant cancels their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 40% is paid, Refer to the Payment & Refund Policy on our website.
- Ticket type
Inclusive of transport from Mumbai by AC luxury seater bus, Lunch, dinner, home/ hotel stay on triple/ four sharing basis on DAY1 & breakfast, Lunch, Scuba diving, Sindhudurg guided tour with boating on Day2. Excluded: Breakfast on Day1 & Dinner on Day2, Water sports at Devbag, snacks break during the road journey, seafood at stay, Cool drinks, or any personal expenses.Price₹4,950.00
- Ticket type
Scuba and solo Parasailing
Inclusive of transport from Mumbai by AC luxury seater bus, Lunch, dinner, home/ hotel stay on triple/ four sharing basis, Parasailing on DAY1 & breakfast, Lunch, Scuba diving, Sindhudurg guided tour with boating on Day2. Excluded: Breakfast on Day1 & Dinner on Day2, Water sports at Devbag, snacks break during the road journey, seafood at stay, Cool drinks, or any personal expenses.Price₹5,750.00
- Ticket type
Scuba and couple parasailing
Inclusive of transport from Mumbai by AC luxury seater bus, Lunch, dinner, home/ hotel stay on triple/ four sharing basis, Couple Parasailing on DAY1, breakfast, Lunch, Scuba diving, Sindhudurg guided tour with boating on Day2. Excluded: Breakfast on Day1 & Dinner on Day2, Water sports at Devbag, snacks break during the road journey, seafood at stay, Cool drinks, or any personal expenses.Price₹6,150.00