Sat, 12 Feb|
AMK Range Trek
• Rappelling & Climbing • Adventurous Range trek • Night stay in the cave • Certified safety equipment like climbing helmet, harness, carabiner, sling for every individual•
Time & Location
12-Feb-2022, 1:30 am – 13-Feb-2022, 7:30 pm
Alang Fort, Alang, Ambewadi, Maharashtra 422604, India
About the Event
AMK is one of the most sought challenging treks in Sahyadris which is a dream for trekkers to do it once in their lifetime. Experience a range trek of climbing 3 mountains in 2 days that gives you an adrenaline rush while climbing/ rappelling at Madangad as well as rappelling at Alangad, walking on the narrow traverses, steep rock-cut stairs with a gorge at the other side.
There are caves on all the peaks where trekkers can be accommodated for night stay along with the potable water cisterns. We will be starting our trek from Ghatghar side starting with Alanagad, camping in the cave at Madangad, Next day resume the trek to Kulangad and the end the trek near Kurungwadi village.
Every Participant will be equipped with Personal Protective Equipment like a climbing helmet, Safety harness, and a sling at all the patches.
Grade: Tough, Endurance: High, Trek distance: 16.5 k.m. approx, Highest Elevation: 4900 feet.
Note: not recommended for beginners.
• Rappelling & Climbing.
• Adventurous Range trek.
• Night stay in the cave.
• Certified safety equipment like a climbing helmet, harness, carabiner, sling for every individual.
Expenses:₹2600 per head, Inclusive of transport from Kasara - base village - Kasara by hired vehicle, Breakfast, packed Veg Lunch, Veg Dinner on DAY1 & breakfast, Veg lunch on DAY2, PPE for every individual & our expertise.
Excluded: snacks break during travel or any personal expenses.
How to Register:
Step -1: Book your seat through online payment on our website or UPI/ NEFT to RamblersIndia Current Account.
Step-2: Fill up the Mandatory participation disclaimer form which will be sent after payment confirmation and select the preferable pickup location.
Step -3: We will create a WhatsApp group of the registered participants in the evening on the day of the event departure for coordination.
What to Wear:
• Trekking/ Hiking shoes with a sturdy grip.
• Comfortable quick-dry full sleeve clothes (avoid jeans or cotton wear).
Things to Carry:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 3 litres of water.
• Sleeping bag & Sleeping mat for bedding.
• Cap/ Hat & Buff/ Bandana.
• Winter clothing (windcheater/ fleece jacket/ sweater & beanie cap).
• Cutlery (Glass, Tiffin box, and Spoon for packed lunch).
• Food items like fruits, dry fruits, energy bars, healthy snacks.
• Toiletry kit, sunscreen lotion, mosquito repellent.
• Extra set of quick-dry clothes, an extra pair of socks, flip flops.
• Head Torch/ Torch with spare batteries.
• Compact foldable backpack (Optional).
• Hiking pole.
• Litter bag for non-biodegradable (plastic) litter.
• Spare face masks, Hand Sanitizer.
• Personal medicines.
• Identity Proof.
- Participants should bring an ID Card for their safety.
- Participants are requested to wear the mask at all times during the travel and follow the Covid-19 travel protocols issued by MOHFW
- After payment, a registered participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details else will be asked to refill by the event host.
- Inaccurate details in the disclaimer form won’t be accepted and our team may request to refill the disclaimer.
- Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
- Participants will be notified in advance when the itinerary is modified/the event gets canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
- Do not play music or tease animals during the trek.
- Avoid using deodorant or perfume on the day of the trek.
- Participants are liable for spendings during trek and travel intermissions.
- The event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings aren't mentioned except the event start time.
- Alcohol consumption/ smoking/ any kind of intoxication is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
- Any kind of misconduct from the participant will be tolerated by our team.
- Please do not litter any plastic; we commit to keeping our events clean.
- The washroom facility is inadequate during the course of the event.
- Participants should coordinate, maintain discipline and align together as a team during the event.
- Avoid wearing expensive accessories/ Jewellery in the trek.
- Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow participants.
- Though we assure safety as a top priority, the RamblersIndia team is not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
- No concession for bringing your own safety gear like a climbing helmet, harness, or your own tent.
- No group discount is applicable.
- We rely on third-party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, it also includes the convenience fee along with the event fee which is to be borne by the participant during check out.
- If a participant cancels their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 40% is paid, Refer to the Payment & Refund Policy on our website.
- No refund will be provided if the participant doesn't show up on the day of the event and also no refund if missed the local train.