Sun, 31 Jul|
Matheran Rambaug Point trek
• Offbeat trail to Matheran • Beautiful landscapes • View of Morbe dam • Trek Facts Grade: Moderate, Endurance: Medium, Highest Elevation: 748 M, Total Distance: 12 KM approx •
Time & Location
31-Jul-2022, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Matheran, Rambaug Point, Matheran, Maharashtra 410102, India
About the Event
Trek to Matheran Rambaug point, a less known trail that leads to Rambaug point of Matheran from near Morbe Dam. The trek starts from Burujwadi where we hike fro https://www.ramblersindia.com/event-info/rambaugpoint m one plateau to the other plateau and later through the forest cover and then on a well-laid rocky path to the Rambaug point. A complete offbeat experience where we come across a stream and tiny waterfalls as well as a beautiful view of Morbe Dam and the surrounding mountains.
Matheran is a vehicle-free zone hill station with many points across the hill. We will be ascending to Rambaug point and descend back to the base village Ambewadi from OneTree Point.
Highest Elevation: 748 M
Total Distance: 12 KM approx.
Start point: Burujwadi
End point: Ambewadi
✔ Travel from Karjat by hired vehicle
✔ Veg Lunch
How to Register:
Step -1: Book your seat through online payment on our website at https://www.ramblersindia.com/event-info/rambaugpoint or UPI/ NEFT to RamblersIndia Current Account.
Step-2: Fill up the participation disclaimer form, which will be sent after payment confirmation.
A WhatsApp group of the registered participants will be created in the evening on the day of the event departure for travel coordination.
What to Wear:
- Trekking/ Hiking shoes with a sturdy grip.
- Comfortable quick-dry full sleeve quick dry shirt/ tshirt.
- Full-length hiking trousers (avoid jeans or cotton wear).
Things to Carry:
- Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
- Minimum 2 liters of water.
- Raincoat/ Poncho, Cap.
- Food items like fruits, dry fruits, energy bars, healthy snacks.
- Toiletry kit, sunscreen lotion, mosquito repellent.
- Extra set of clothes, an extra pair of socks, flip-flops.
- Hiking pole.
- Litter bag for non-biodegradable (plastic) litter.
- Personal medicines.
- Identity Proof.
- Participants should bring an ID Card for their safety.
- Participant to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details after payment confirmation.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point at the said time.
- Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
- Participants will be notified in advance when the itinerary is modified/ the event gets cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, our team has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
- Do not play loud music or tease animals during the trek.
- Any kind of misconduct from the participant will not be tolerated by our team.
- Avoid using deodorant or perfume on the day of the trek.
- Participants are liable for personal expenses that are not mentioned in the pricing.
- Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions, so timings aren't mentioned except the event start and end time.
- Alcohol consumption/ smoking/ any kind of intoxication is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
- Please do not litter any plastic; we strictly adhere to Leave No Trace principles.
- Washroom facility is inadequate during the trek.
- Participants should coordinate, maintain discipline, and align together as a team during the event.
- Avoid wearing expensive accessories/ Jewelry in the outdoor event.
- Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow participants.
- Though we assure safety as a top priority, the RamblersIndia team is not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
- No group discount is applicable.
- We rely on third-party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, it also includes the convenience fee along with the event fee which is to be borne by the participant during check out.
- If a participant cancels their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 40% of the event fee is provided, Refer to the Payment & Refund Policy on our website.
- No refund will be provided if the participant doesn't show up on the day of the event, and also no refund if missed the local train.
Rambaug Point Offbeat Trek
Included ✔ Travel from Karjat by hired vehicle ✔ Breakfast ✔ Veg Lunch Excluded ✘ Snacks₹850.00