Time & Location
05-Mar-2023, 10:00 pm – 09-Mar-2023, 5:00 am
Pushkar, Pushkar, Rajasthan, India
About the Event
Holi is one of the most colorful and vibrant festivals in India, and celebrating it in Pushkar is indeed a unique experience. The small town of Pushkar in Rajasthan transforms into a lively and colorful celebration during the festival. People from different parts of the world come to Pushkar to participate in the festivities and immerse themselves in the rich culture and traditions of India.
During Holi, people gather in the streets and smudge each other with dry and wet colors, play music and dance, and feast on traditional food and sweets. The vibrant atmosphere and the joyful spirit of the festival make it an unforgettable experience.
Apart from Holi, Pushkar is also known for its sacred lakes, temples, and Ghats, which make it a popular destination for spiritual and religious tourism. So, if you're planning to visit Pushkar during Holi, be ready to experience the perfect blend of culture, tradition, spirituality, and fun.
Situated in the central east part of Rajasthan, Pushkar is a small and very pious city in the Ajmer district. Pushkar is 15 km from Ajmer and around 530 km from Ahmedabad.
- Pushkar Lake
- Brahma Temple
- Savitri Mata Temple
- Varaha Ghat
- Rangji Temple
- Pushkar streets and Market
- Kishangarh Dumping Yard
- Ajmer Dargah
- Anasagar Lake
- Pushkar Holi festival
- Holika Dahan
- Play colours with musical vibes
- Exploring cafes
- Camel Desert Safari In Evening*
Reporting at Ahmedabad Railway Station: 10.00 PM
Travel to Pushkar by Luxury AC seater bus. - 11 hours
Day 1: Pushkar - Holika Dahan
Freshen up and breakfast
Visit Brahma Temple, Savitri temple, Pushkar lake and Varah Ghat
Watch holika dahan in streets of pushkar
Dinner break - 1 hour
Musical night at the hotel
Day 2: Pushkar festival - Holi celebration
Freshen up and breakfast
Explore the local streets of the old city
Experience india's most colourful and grand Holi, vibing with music and colours.
Celebrate Holi with colours at the hotel
Explore local cafes and food in the evening
evening safari at the pushkar desert*
Dinner break - 1 hour
Campfire/ Musical night at the hotel.
Day 3: Kishangarh & Ajmer
Witness beautiful sunrise near Savitri Devi temple
Freshen up and breakfast
Checkout from the hotel
Visit Kishangarh Dumping yard (Moon land of Rajasthan)
Explore Ajmer city, dargah and Lake
Overnight journey to Ahmedabad - 11 hours
Early Morning arrival at Ahmedabad
₹7490 from Ahmedabad
₹3000 Per Couple extra for private room/tent
AC Luxury seater transport from Ahmedabad
2 Night Hotel stay on Sharing Basis
Breakfast, Dinner on Day 1; Breakfast, Dinner on Day 2; Breakfast on Day 3
Sightseeing places as mentioned
Holi's celebration with Music
Our Tour Expertise
Anything Not mentioned above
Local personal transport apart from sight seeing
How to Register:
Step -1: Book your seat through online payment on our website or UPI/ NEFT to RamblersIndia Current Account (send us the screenshot of the transaction).
Step-2: Fill up the Mandatory participation disclaimer form which will be sent after payment confirmation and select the preferable pickup location.
Step -3: We will create a WhatsApp group of the registered participants in the evening on the day of the event departure for coordination.
What to Wear:
Sandals / slippers.
What to Bring:
Carry a backpack/ duffle bag with the following things:
Minimum 2 water bottles (avoid buying packaged bottles).
Food items like fruits, dry fruits, energy bars, healthy snacks.
Windcheater/ blanket during travel.
Cap/ Hat/ Scarf/ Sunglasses.
Toiletry kit, sunscreen lotion & mosquito repellent.
Three spare sets of clothes, towel.
Spare face masks, Hand Sanitizer.
- Participants should bring an ID Card for their safety.
- Participant to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details after payment confirmation.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point at the said time.
- Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
- We recommend carrying a blanket during the trip, as we travel by AC Vehicle.
- Train Travel may vary depending on the availability of the tickets, we book in other alternate train where the departure time may vary.
- Tatkal train tickets are not guaranteed in the mentioned class, if we upgrade your tickets extra charges are applicable. No reimbursement/ discount will be provided if we downgrade to sleeper class.
- Participants will be notified in advance when the itinerary is modified/ the event gets cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, our team has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
- Please do not litter any plastic; we strictly adhere to Leave No Trace principles.
- Any kind of misconduct from the participant will not be tolerated by our team.
- Participants are liable for personal expenses that are not mentioned in the pricing.
- Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions, so timings aren't mentioned except the event start and end time.
- Everyone has to respect the local traditions and adhere to the regulations as per the place of visit.
- Participants are requested to carry extra cash during the tour to pay for the rides/ entry to the attractions.
- Ramblersindia as a company or our Tour Leaders aren’t responsible if the place we visit has any new rules/ prohibited to visit due to any natural calamities.
- A private room will be charged extra and subject to availability.
- Washroom facility is available at all the stay facilities.
- Participants should coordinate, maintain discipline, and align together as a team during the event.
- Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
- Though we assure safety as a top priority, the RamblersIndia team is not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
- No group discount is applicable.
- We rely on third-party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, it also includes the convenience fee along with the event fee which is to be borne by the participant during check out.
- If a participant cancels their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 40% of the event fee is provided, Refer to the Payment & Refund Policy on our website.
- No refund will be provided if the participant doesn't show up on the day of the event.
1 hour 30 minutes
Day 1: Pushkar - Holika DahanPushkar
AC Luxury seater transport from Ahmedabad 2 Night Hotel stay on Sharing Basis Breakfast, Dinner on Day 1; Breakfast, Dinner on Day 2; Breakfast on Day 3 Sightseeing places as mentioned Holi's celebration with Music Our Tour Expertise₹7,490.00
2 Night Hotel stay on Sharing Basis Breakfast, Dinner on Day 1; Breakfast, Dinner on Day 2; Breakfast on Day 3 Holi's celebration with Music Our Tour Expertise Excluded: Sightseeing places as mentioned₹5,000.00
For 2 pax