Fri, 31 Dec|
New year Eve camping at Samrad
• camping in tents at a serene location • BBQ and homemade food prepared on firewood • 100 feet rappelling •
Time & Location
31-Dec-2021, 12:45 pm – 01-Jan-2022, 2:00 pm
Samrad, Samrad, Maharashtra 422604, India
About the Event
Spend the New Year's Eve with nature, camping at the picturesque lakeside surrounded by the majestic Sahyadri ranges. Indulge in fun activities like volleyball, frisbee, swimming, and rappelling. Enjoy a barbecue meal along with local homemade food on firewood.
We are welcoming campers of all age groups, who love blending with nature, away from mobile coverage. Pick-up and Drop is available from Kasara Railway station, or you choose to drive down in your own vehicle, to Samrad village.
Please Note: This isn’t a commercial campsite, it is an open area on the bank of the lake where we are pitching our own double layered four-person tents. It involves a 1 km hike from the drop-off point, so carry suitable footwear for the walk.
Highly recommended if you want to go offline, away from the city revelry and noise, and spend time with yourself, under the starry skies on new year's eve.
Highlights of the event:
- camping in tents at a serene location.
- BBQ and homemade food prepared on firewood.
- 100 feet rappelling*
Package 1: self-drive
₹1000 per head Inclusive of evening high tea, BBQ, Dinner, tent stay on triple sharing basis DAY1 & breakfast on DAY 2.
Excluded: Forest entry fee, parking fee, or any personal expenses.
Package 3: Transport from Kasara
₹1700 per head Inclusive of transport from Kasara - camping location - Kasara by hired jeep, evening high tea, BBQ, Dinner, tent stay on triple sharing basis DAY1 & breakfast, veg lunch on DAY 2.
Excluded: snacks break during travel or any personal expenses.
How to Register:
Step -1: Book your seat through online payment on our website or UPI/ NEFT to RamblersIndia Current Account.
Step-2: Fill up the Mandatory participation disclaimer form which will be sent after payment confirmation and select the preferable pickup location.
Step -3: We will create a WhatsApp group of the registered participants in the evening on the day of the event departure for coordination.
What to Wear:
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable full sleeve clothes.
Things to Carry:
- Minimum 2 liters of water.
- Sleeping bag or thick blanket for bedding.
- Winter clothing (windcheater/ fleece jacket/ sweater & beanie cap).
- Toiletry kit, sunscreen lotion, mosquito repellent.
- Extra set of clothes.
- Head Torch/ Torch with spare batteries.
- Spare face masks, Hand Sanitizer.
- Personal medicines.
- Identity Proof.
- Participants should bring an ID Card for their safety.
- Participants are requested to wear the mask at all times during the travel and follow the Covid-19 travel protocols issued by MOHFW
- After payment, a registered participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details else will be asked to refill by the event host.
- Inaccurate details in the disclaimer form won’t be accepted and our team may request to refill the disclaimer.
- Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
- Participants will be notified in advance when the itinerary is modified/the event gets canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
- Participants are liable for spendings during trek and travel intermissions.
- The event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings aren't mentioned except the event start time.
- Alcohol consumption/ smoking/ any kind of intoxication is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
- Any kind of misconduct from the participant will be tolerated by our team.
- Please do not litter any plastic; we commit to keeping our events clean.
- The washroom facility is not available at the campsite, it’s available at the villager’s place where dinner and next day breakfast will be served.
- Please do not expect glamping facilities as this is a raw campsite that is just set up exclusively for the camping event by pitching the tents so there could be strangers camping nearby.
- Participants should coordinate, maintain discipline and align together as a team during the event.
- Avoid wearing expensive accessories/ Jewellery.
- Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow participants.
- Though we assure safety as a top priority, the RamblersIndia team is not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
- No concession for bringing your own safety gear like a climbing helmet, harness, or your own tent.
- No group discount is applicable.
- We rely on third-party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, it also includes the convenience fee along with the event fee which is to be borne by the participant during check out.
- If a participant cancels their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 40% is paid, Refer to the Payment & Refund Policy on our website.
- No refund will be provided if the participant doesn't show up on the day of the event and also no refund if missed the local train.
25 hours 15 minutes
Reporting at campsite
Package 1: self-drive ₹1000 per head Inclusive of evening high tea, BBQ, Dinner, tent stay on triple sharing basis DAY1 & breakfast, veg lunch on DAY 2. Excluded: Forest entry fee, parking fee, or any personal expenses.
Travel from Kasara
Package 2: Pickup from Kasara Inclusive of transport from Kasara - camping location - Kasara by hired jeep, evening high tea, BBQ, Dinner, tent stay on triple sharing basis DAY1 & breakfast, veg lunch on DAY 2. Excluded: snacks break during travel or any personal expenses.
Package 4: Pickup from Kasara with 100 feet rappelling ₹1900 per head Inclusive of transport from Kasara - camping location - Kasara by hired jeep, evening high tea, BBQ, Dinner, tent stay on triple sharing basis DAY1 & breakfast, veg lunch Rappelling at Sandhan valley entrance on DAY 2. Excluded: snacks break during travel or any personal expenses.Price optionPriceQuantityTotal