Fri, 28 Apr|
Ratnagiri Mango festival
• Alphonso Mango farm • Ambolgad beach • Gaonkhadi beach • Yashwantgad fort • Konkan homemade cuisine •
Time & Location
28 Apr, 10:00 pm – 30 Apr, 10:00 pm
Ambolgad, Ambolgad Road, Ambolgad, Maharashtra 415806, India
About the Event
A homestay in a huge Alphonso mango farm in Ratnagiri district sounds like a wonderful experience for anyone looking for a relaxing vacation in the coastal region of Maharashtra. The Alphonso mango is indeed known as the king of mangoes and is a specialty of Ratnagiri.
Staying in a homestay in the mango farm is a great way to experience the local culture and cuisine. You can enjoy delicious homemade Konkan cuisine and learn more about the farming practices involved in growing the famous Alphonso mangoes.
The farm offers plenty of fun activities that can be enjoyed by all ages. You can relax and enjoy the serene surroundings of the farm or go for a visit to the nearby Ambolgad beach, which is known for its natural beauty and calm waters. A visit to the fort is also a great way to learn about the region's rich history and culture.
This trip offers a perfect weekend getaway with plenty of good memories. It's an ideal vacation for anyone looking for a relaxing and rejuvenating experience in the coastal region of Maharashtra.
Grade: Easy, Type: Tour
- Alphonso Mango farm
- Ambolgad beach.
- Gaonkhadi beach
- Yashwantgad fort
- Konkan homemade cuisine.
- Depart by hired AC vehicle from Dadar East, Mumbai at 10:00 PM with pickup points at Chembur, Vashi, & Panvel. (exact locations will be shared with the registered participants)
- Reach and check in at the Mango farm - 8AM
- Fresh up & Breakfast - 1 hour.
- Relax in the farm, Mango tour.
- Lunch break - 1 hour.
- Treasure hunt game - 1 hour
- Visit Yashwantgad fort and Ambolgad beach - 3 hours.
- Dinner break - 1 hour.
- Wake-up call - 6:00 AM
- Fresh up & breakfast - 2 hours.
- Visit to Gaonkhadi beach en route to Mumbai- 30 min
- Lunch Break on the highway- 1 hour.
- Return journey to Mumbai - 8 hours.
✔ Travel from Mumbai by AC semi sleeper bus
✔ Breakfast, Veg Lunch, Veg Dinner on DAY 1 & Breakfast on DAY 2.
✔ Mango Tasting
✔ Dormitory home stay
✘ Lunch on Day2
✘ snacks break during the road journey
How to Register:
Step -1: Book your seat through online payment on our website or UPI/ NEFT to RamblersIndia Current Account.
Step-2: Fill up the Mandatory participation disclaimer form which will be sent after payment confirmation and select the preferable pickup location.
Step -3: We will create a WhatsApp group of the registered participants in the evening on the day of the event departure for coordination.
What to Wear:
- Sandals / slippers.
- Comfortable clothes.
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
- Minimum 2 water bottles (avoid buying packaged bottles).
- Food items like fruits, dry fruits, energy bars, healthy snacks.
- Windcheater/ blanket during travel.
- Cap/ Hat
- Toiletry kit, sunscreen lotion & mosquito repellent.
- Two spare sets of clothes, towel.
- A litter bag for non-biodegradable (plastic) litter.
- Spare face masks, Hand Sanitizer.
- Personal medicines.
- Identity Proof.
- Participants should bring an ID Card for their safety.
- Participants should fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details after payment confirmation.
- Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
- Participants will be notified in advance when the itinerary is modified/the event gets cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, we have a right to withdraw/ retreat.
- Participants are requested not to wear expensive jewelry/ accessories on the trip.
- Availability of Mangoes are subject to weather conditions, we are not responsible if mangoes aren’t available in abundance.
- Total trip distance would be approx 900KM in an A.C. vehicle, hence we recommend carrying a blanket during the trip.
- During visits to the beach, do not enter into restricted areas.
- Respect the customs/traditions when visiting any religious places.
- Participants should pay for the expenses that's not excluded or mentioned in the event.
- Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions, so timings haven't been mentioned except in the event start and end time.
- Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption of any narcotics.
- Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.) during the trip. We commit to keep our events clean.
- Participants should coordinate, maintain discipline and align together as a team during the event.
- Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow participants.
- Though we assure safety as a top priority, the RamblersIndia team is not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
- No group discount is applicable.
- We rely on third-party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, it also includes the convenience fee along with the event fee which is to be borne by the participant during check out.
- If a participant cancels their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 40% is paid, Refer to the Payment & Refund Policy on our website.
Ratnagiri Mango festival
Inclusive of Travel from Mumbai by AC semi sleeper bus, Breakfast, veg Lunch, veg Dinner, sharing basis home stay on DAY 1 & breakfast on DAY 2. Excluded: Lunch on Day2, snacks break during the road journey, cool drinks, or any personal expenses.