Sun, 10 Sept|
Kataldhaar Waterfall Trek
A beautiful Gigantic waterfall in Sahyadris near Lonavala.
Time & Location
10 Sept, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Pune Division, RC74+V9J, Trek to Rajmachi Village, Maharashtra 410405, India
About the Event
Kataldhaar Waterfall is a picturesque waterfall located in the Sahyadri Range of the Western Ghats, near Lonavala in Maharashtra, India. It's a well-known trekking destination and a popular spot for nature enthusiasts. The waterfall is known for its impressive height and the surrounding lush greenery. Trekking to Kataldhaar Waterfall can be a rewarding experience for those who enjoy hiking and exploring natural landscapes.
- Grade: Medium
- Endurance: Moderate
- Highest Elevation: 530M
- Base: Lonavala
- Report to our team at Lonavala Railway Station - 08:00AM (Refer how to reach section from Mumbai/ Pune)
- Breakfast & Trek Briefing - 45 min.
- Travel by hired vehicle from Lonavala to the starting point - 30 min.
- Descend Trek to Kataldhaar Waterfall - 2 Hours.
- Relax at the waterfall base- 2 hours.
- Ascent trek to Fanasrai - 2 1/2 hours.
- Lunch break - 1 hour.
- Travel to Lonavala- 30 min.
How to Reach Lonavala:
Train - Board the 05:40 AM Indrayani EXP (22105) from CSMT to Lonavala/ 05:5AM INDB - Daund Exp (22944) from Kalyan
Road - Reach Lonavala Railway station by 08:00 AM
By train - Board the 06:30 AM Pune to Lonavala local train.
Road - Reach Lonavala station by 08:00 AM
✔ Travel by hired vehicle from Lonavala
✔ Veg Lunch
✔ Our Expertise
✔ Any permits/forest fee
Excluded: Breakfast, Travel to Lonavala from Mumbai/ Pune, Personnel expenses during snacks break.
How to Register:
Step-1: Book your seat through online payment on our website or UPI/ NEFT to RamblersIndia Current Account.
Step- 2: Fill up the participation disclaimer form, which will be sent after payment confirmation.
A WhatsApp group of the registered participants will be created one day before the event.
What to Wear:
- Trekking/ Hiking shoes with a sturdy grip.
- Comfortable quick-dry full-sleeve quick dry shirt/ T-shirt.
- Full-length hiking trousers (avoid jeans or cotton wear).
Things to Carry:
- Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
- Minimum 2 litres of water.
- Raincoat/ Poncho, Cap.
- Food items like fruits, dry fruits, energy bars, healthy snacks.
- Toiletry kit, sunscreen lotion, mosquito repellent.
- extra clothes, extra pairs of socks.
- Hiking pole.
- Personal medicines.
- Identity Proof.
- Swimming is not allowed at the waterfall.
- Participants should bring an ID Card for their safety.
- After payment, a registered participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details, or else they will be asked to refill by our team.
- Please do not cause delays and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
- Under 18 years of age must obtain the consent of their parents to participate.
- Participants will be notified before the itinerary is modified/the event gets canceled due to unforeseen circumstances.
- If there is any unexpected change in weather during the event, we have the right to cancel/postpone, or arrange at an alternate location.
- Participants are liable to bear/pay for the expenses that are not mentioned in the expenses.
- The event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions; hence, timings aren't mentioned except for the event start and end times.
- Any kind of misconduct from the participant will not be tolerated by our team.
- Alcohol consumption/ smoking/ any kind of intoxication is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
- Do not play loud music or tease animals during the trek.
- Please do not litter any plastic; we strictly adhere to Leave No Trace principles.
- The washroom facility is inadequate during the trek
- There will be stream crossings in the trek.
- Participants should coordinate, be disciplined, and align together as a team during the event.
- Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow participants.
- Though we assure safety as a top priority, event organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatalities.
- No group discount is applicable.
- We rely on third-party payment gateways to simplify the registration process; it also includes the convenience fee and the event fee, which is to be borne by the participant during checkout.
- Refer to the Payment & Refund Policy on our website.
- No refund will be provided if the participant doesn't show up on the day of the event or cancels on the day of the event.
Included ✔ Travel by hired vehicle from Lonavala ✔ Veg Lunch ✔ Our Expertise ✔ Any permits/forest fee Excluded: Breakfast, Travel to Lonavala from Mumbai/ Pune, Personnel expenses during snacks break.