Thu, 26 Jan|
Kalsubai Offbeat Trek on Republic Day
A least walked to Kalsubai peak
Time & Location
26-Jan-2023, 1:00 am – 6:00 pm
Indore, Kalsubai Peak, Indore, Maharashtra 422604, India
About the Event
An offbeat trek to the highest peak of Maharashtra, Kalsubai peak. The trek starts from Udawane village through the least explored trail that traverses through the ridges, dense cover, ledges and descend towards Udawane village.
Note: Indore pronounced as Indorae in Marathi is a village in Dindori taluk, Nasik Dist, Maharashtra.
This trek is highly suitable for regular trekkers or someone who is physically active in fitness activities.
Highest Elevation: 5400 feet
Total trek distance: 15 KM approx.
Start point: Udawane village
End point: Indore Village
• Reporting time at Kasara Railway Station 01:00 AM (Take 10:50P.M. CSMT - Kasara fast local train on Central line leaving on 25th night.
• Travel by hired jeep from Kasara to Base village - 2½ hours.
• Introduction & Event Briefing - 15 minutes.
• Ascent trek to Kalsubai from Udawane village - 5 hours approx.
• Rest at Kalsubai - 30 minutes.
Breakfast - 30 minutes.
• Descent trek to Indore village - 2 1/2 hours approx.
• Lunch break at base village - 1 hour
• Return journey by hired jeep 1 ½ hours.
✔ Transport from Kasara railway station
✔Breakfast at Kalsubai
✔ Veg Lunch thali
✔ Forest entry fee
✔ Our expertise
✘ personal food expenses, Anything that's not mentioned in the Included section.
How to Register:
Step -1: Book your seat through online payment on our website or UPI/ NEFT to RamblersIndia Current Account.
Step-2: Fill up the Mandatory participation disclaimer form which will be sent after payment confirmation and select the preferable pickup location.
Step -3: We will create a WhatsApp group of the registered participants in the evening on the day of the event departure for coordination.
What to Wear:
- Trekking/ Hiking shoes with a sturdy grip.
- Comfortable quick-dry full sleeve clothes (avoid jeans or cotton wear).
Things to Carry:
- Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
- Minimum 3 liters of water.
- Cap/ Hat & Buff/ Bandana.
- Food items like fruits, dry fruits, energy bars, healthy snacks.
- Toiletry kit, sunscreen lotion, mosquito repellent.
- Extra set of quick-dry clothes, an extra pair of socks.
- Head Torch/ Torch with spare batteries.
- Hiking pole.
- Litter bag for non-biodegradable (plastic) litter.
- Personal medicines.
- Identity Proof.
- Participants should bring an ID Card for their safety.
- After payment, a registered participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details, else will be asked to refill by the event host.
- Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
- Participants will be notified in advance when the itinerary is modified/the event gets cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, we have the right to withdraw/ retreat.
- Do not play music or tease animals during the trek.
- Avoid using deodorant or perfume on the day of the trek.
- Participants are liable for spending during trek and travel intermissions that’s not included in our package.
- The event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions, so timings aren't mentioned except the event start time.
- Alcohol consumption/ smoking/ any kind of intoxication is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
- Any kind of misconduct from the participant will be tolerated by our team.
- Please do not litter any plastic; we commit to keeping our events clean.
- The washroom facility is unavailable during this event.
- Participants should coordinate, maintain discipline and align together as a team during the event.
- Avoid wearing expensive accessories/ Jewelry on the trek.
- Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow participants.
- Though we assure safety as a top priority, the RamblersIndia team is not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
- No group discount is applicable.
- We rely on third-party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, it also includes the convenience fee along with the event fee which is to be borne by the participant during check out.
- If a participant cancels their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 40% is paid, Refer to the Payment & Refund Policy on our website.
- No refund will be provided if the participant doesn't show up on the day of the event, and also no refund if missed the local train.
Kalsubai offbeat trek
Included: ✔ Transport from Kasara railway station ✔Breakfast at Kalsubai ✔ Veg Lunch thali ✔ Forest entry fee ✔ Our expertise₹1,100.00