Sat, 14 Aug|
Kolad river rafting, kayaking and watersports
• Adrenaline rush river rafting • • Learn how to kayak the canoe boat • • Thrilling Banana & Bumper ride • • Ziplining & water crossing • • Delicious buffet lunch •
Time & Location
14-Aug-2021, 5:00 am – 9:00 pm
Kolad, Kolad, Maharashtra 402304, India
About the Event
When was the last time you conquered your fears?
When was the last time you had your heart pounding?
When was the last time you felt adrenaline rush through your bloodstreams?
Prepare yourself for the adrenaline adventurous event that includes Rafting in the Kundalika river along with watersport activities like kayaking, zip-lining, river crossing, jet ski, banana & bumper rides.
All the activities are carried out by highly trained professionals where many safety precautions will be taken care of at the utmost safety. So pack your bags and get ready to experience the thrilling weekend in the monsoon.
- Adrenaline rush river rafting.
- Learn how to kayak the canoe boat.
- Thrilling Banana & Bumper ride.
- Ziplining & water crossing.
- Delicious buffet lunch.
What to Wear:
- Sandals/ Floaters.
- Half sleeve synthetic/ polyester t-shirt/ shirt.
- Half-length hiking trousers/ shorts.
Things to Carry:
Pack the following things in a hiking daypack:
- Minimum 2 liters of water.
- Dry fruits, ready-to-eat food, and healthy snacks.
- Spare set of clothes, Towel.
- polythene bags to pack the soaked clothes.
- Waterproof sealed tiny pouch to carry petty cash for snacks at rafting endpoint.
- Toiletry kit, sunscreen lotion.
- If you wear spectacles, carry a strap for the same.
- A litter bag for non-biodegradable litter.
- Spare face masks, Hand Sanitizer.
- Personal medicines.
- Identity Proof.
Minimum age: 14 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate and paddle throughout the rafting duration.
Minimum weight: There is no minimum weight limit for rafting, however, you must be reasonably fit and must be able to paddle during the 2-hour rafting experience.
Maximum weight: 120 kg.
INR 3200 per head, Inclusive of transport from Mumbai by Non AC Bus, packed breakfast, river rafting, Kayaking, zip-lining, river crossing, bumper ride & banana boat ride with Lunch (veg / non-veg).
Excluded: personnel expenses like cold drinks, snacks, packaged water bottles.
How to Register:
Step -1: Book your seat through online payment or NEFT to RamblersIndia Current Account.
Step-2: After seat confirmation, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory participation disclaimer form.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & we will create a WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination. We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available on WhatsApp.
• It is mandatory for all the participants to be equipped with life jackets at all times while taking part in the watersports activities.
• All the participants need to follow and oblige the instructions provided by the paddle caption during the rafting activity.
• The river rafting distance would be approx 8 KM km in the kundalika river where the rafting activity takes place after the water is released from the bhira dam.
• Participants should bring an ID Card for their safety.
• Participants are requested to wear the mask at all times during the travel and follow the Covid-19 travel protocols issued by MOHFW.
• Participant to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details after payment confirmation.
• Inaccurate details in the disclaimer form won’t be accepted and our team may request to refill the disclaimer.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point at the said time.
• Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in advance when the itinerary is modified/ the event gets canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that are not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings aren't mentioned except the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking/ any kind of intoxication is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
• Please do not litter any plastic; we strictly adhere to Leave No Trace principles.
• Washroom facility is available at Kolad campsite.
• Participants should coordinate, maintain discipline, and align together as a team during the event.
• Avoid wearing expensive accessories/ Jewellery in the outdoor event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• We are not responsible if the participants lose any valuable items during watersports activities.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, the RamblersIndia team is not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
Kolad rafting and watersports
Inclusive of transport from Mumbai by Non AC Bus, packed breakfast, river rafting, Kayaking, zip-lining, river crossing, bumper ride & banana boat ride with Lunch (veg / non-veg). Excluded: personnel expenses like cold drinks, snacks, packaged water bottles.₹3,200.00Sold Out
This event is sold out