Sat, 12 Aug|
Kolad River Rafting
Adrenaline rush activity during monsoon.
Time & Location
12 Aug, 5:00 am – 6:00 pm
Kolad, Kolad, Maharashtra 402304, India
About the Event
When was the last time you conquered your fears?
When was the last time you had your heart pounding?
When was the last time you felt adrenaline rush through your bloodstreams?
Prepare yourself for the adrenaline adventurous Rafting in the Kundalika river, the currents, and rapids offer a very thrilling experience in the monsoon.
The activity is carried out by highly trained professionals with proper safety gear, so even non swimmers can take part in this activity with ease.
We depart from Mumbai early in the morning to Kolad, report at the start point of the rafting, raft will be allocated along with an instructor, follow the safety guidelines, take part in the rating activity, post rafting there will be buffet lunch arranged at the nearby resort.
- Adrenaline rush river rafting.
- Delicious buffet lunch.
- Depart from Dadar East TT Circle by hired vehicle with pick up points at Chembur, Vashi & Panvel - 05:00 AM (exact locations will be shared with the registered participants)
- Report at the rafting starting point – 8:30 AM.
- Instructions & River Rafting activity.
- Travel to the Kolad campsite from the rafting end point – 20 minutes.
- Lunch break – 1 hour.
- The return journey to Mumbai from Kolad campsite- 4 hours.
What to Wear:
- Sandals/ Floaters.
- Half sleeve synthetic/ polyester t-shirt/ shirt.
- Half-length hiking trousers/ shorts.
Things to Carry:
Pack the following things in a hiking daypack:
- Minimum 2 liters of water.
- Food items like fruits, dry fruits, energy bars, healthy snacks.
- Spare set of clothes, Towel.
- polythene bags to pack the soaked clothes.
- Waterproof sealed tiny pouch to carry petty cash for snacks at rafting startpoint/ endpoint.
- Toiletry kit, Sunscreen lotion.
- If you wear spectacles, carry a strap for the same.
- Personal medicines.
- Identity Proof.
Minimum age: 10 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate and paddle throughout the rafting duration.
Minimum weight: There is no minimum weight limit for rafting, however, you must be reasonably fit and must be able to paddle during the 2-hour rafting experience.
Maximum weight: 120 kg.
How to Register:
Step -1: Book your seat through online payment on our website (send us the screenshot of the transaction if doing UPI/NEFT).
Step-2: Fill up the Mandatory participation disclaimer form which will be sent after payment confirmation and select the preferable pickup location.
Step -3: We will create a WhatsApp group of the registered participants in the evening on the day of the event departure for coordination.
- Participants should bring an ID Card for their safety.
- Participant to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details after payment confirmation.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others which will impact our schedule.
- Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
- Participants will be notified when the itinerary is modified/ the event gets cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, our team has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
- The travel to the destination is through a ghat road, those allergic to such roads need to take proper precautions.
- During monsoon, the travel time varies on the road conditions, weather and traffic, though we mention the timings it may vary during the day of the event.
- Everyone has to follow the safety guidelines of the rafting instructor.
- The river rafting distance would be approx 12KM km in the kundalika river.
- Any kind of misconduct from the participant will not be tolerated by our team.
- Participants are liable for personal expenses that are not mentioned in the pricing.
- Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions, so timings aren't mentioned except the event start and end time.
- Alcohol consumption/ smoking/ any kind of intoxication is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
- Please do not litter any plastic; we strictly adhere to Leave No Trace principles.
- Washroom facility is available after the rafting activity at the campsite.
- Participants should coordinate, maintain discipline, and align together as a team during the event.
- Avoid wearing expensive accessories/ Jewelry in the activity.
- Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
- Though we assure safety as a top priority, the RamblersIndia team is not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
- No group discount is applicable.
- We rely on third-party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, it also includes the convenience fee along with the event fee which is to be borne by the participant during check out.
- Refer to the Payment & Refund Policy on our website about cancellation refunds.
- No refund will be provided if the participant doesn't show up on the day of the event, and also no refund if missed the bus.
Only rafting with Lunch
Included: •Kolad River Rafting •Buffet Lunch(Veg/ Non Veg) Excluded: •Travel from Rafting end point to Start point •personnel expenses like cold drinks, snacks, packaged water bottles.
Included: Kolad River Rafting Excluded: • Travel from Rafting end point to Start point. • Personnel expenses like cold drinks, snacks, packaged water bottles.