Fri, 15 Apr|
Kalsubai Night Trek
▪️ Highest peak of Maharashtra ▪️ Sunrise view from Kalsubai▪️
Time & Location
15-Apr-2022, 12:15 am – 2:00 pm
Indore, Kalsubai Peak, Indore, Maharashtra 422604, India
About the Event
Night trek to Kalsubai, the ever-famous peak in the Sahyadris, and the highest peak in Maharashtra, at an altitude of 1635m with access to the top from four different directions. On this trek, we take the East-facing trail, and the friendliest one, that starts at Bari village.
The trek starts late in the night and the weather throughout the trek is expected to be pleasant, with cool breeze. We shall reach the summit by early morning, to witness the sunrise. The spectacular cloud-capped mountains during the morning hours are a treat for the eyes! After breakfast at Kalsubai, with a short power nap, we will descend back to the base village and relish the delicious home-cooked lunch.
- Highest peak of Maharashtra.
- Sunrise view from Kalsubai.
Grade: Easy, Endurance: Moderate, Highest Elevation: 1635m, Trek distance: 8 k.m. approx.
- Reporting time at Kasara - 12:15 AM, 15th (Board the 09:32 PM CSMT - Kasara slow local train on Thursday, 14th April).
- Road journey from Kasara to Bari village by hired vehicle - 1 ½ hours.
- Trek briefing and introduction.
- Ascend trek to Kalsubai peak - 3 hours approx.
- Reach the summit, mesmerise the sunrise view.
- Breakfast - 30 minutes.
- Descent trek to the base village - 3 hours approx.
- Fresh up and Lunch break - 1 hour.
- Road journey from Bari village to Kasara by hired vehicle - 1 ½ hours.
✔ Travel from Kasara by hired vehicle
✔ Breakfast & Veg Lunch
✔ Our Expertise
✘snacks break during travel or any personal expenses
How to Register:
- Book your seat through online payment on our website or UPI/ NEFT to RamblersIndia Current Account.
- Fill up the Mandatory participation disclaimer form which will be sent after payment confirmation and select the preferable pickup location.
- We will create a WhatsApp group of the registered participants in the evening on the day of the event departure for coordination.
What to Wear:
- Trekking/ Hiking shoes with a sturdy grip.
- Comfortable quick-dry full sleeve clothes (avoid jeans or cotton wear).
Things to Carry:
- Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
- Minimum 2 litres of water.
- Cap/ Hat & Buff/ Bandana.
- Food items like fruits, dry fruits, energy bars, healthy snacks.
- Toiletry kit, sunscreen lotion, mosquito repellent.
- Extra set of quick-dry clothes, an extra pair of socks, flip flops.
- Head Torch/ Torch with spare batteries.
- Hiking pole.
- Litter bag for non-biodegradable (plastic) litter.
- Spare face masks, Hand Sanitizer.
- Personal medicines.
- Identity Proof.
- Participants should bring an ID Card for their safety.
- After payment, a registered participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details else will be asked to refill by the event host.
- Inaccurate details in the disclaimer form won’t be accepted and our team may request to refill the disclaimer.
- Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
- Participants will be notified in advance when the itinerary is modified/the event gets cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, we have the right to withdraw/ retreat.
- Do not play music or tease animals during the trek.
- Avoid using deodorant or perfume on the day of the trek.
- Participants are liable for spendings during trek and travel intermissions.
- The event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings aren't mentioned except the event start time.
- Alcohol consumption/ smoking/ any kind of intoxication is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
- Any kind of misconduct from the participant will be tolerated by our team.
- Please do not litter any plastic; we commit to keeping our events clean.
- The washroom facility is available at the base village.
- Participants should coordinate, maintain discipline and align together as a team during the event.
- Avoid wearing expensive accessories/ Jewellery on the trek.
- Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow participants.
- Though we assure safety as a top priority, the RamblersIndia team is not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
- No group discount is applicable.
- We rely on third-party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, it also includes the convenience fee along with the event fee which is to be borne by the participant during check out.
- If a participant cancels their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 40% is paid, Refer to the Payment & Refund Policy on our website.
- No refund will be provided if the participant doesn't show up on the day of the event and also no refund if missed the local train.
13 hours 45 minutes
Kalsubai with Ramblersindia
Inclusive of transport from Kasara by hired vehicle; breakfast & Veg Lunch; and our expertise.. Excluded: snacks break during travel or any personal expenses.