Fri, 06 Oct|
Kas Plateau tour with stay
Beautiful Flowers at Kaas Plateau Boating in the Shivsagar Lake Night stay on the bank of Lake Sajjangadh Fort
Time & Location
06-Oct-2023, 10:00 pm – 08-Oct-2023, 11:00 pm
Kaas plateau, Kaas plateau, Maharashtra
About the Event
An exclusive Kaas plateau tour, a valley of flowers situated on a high hill plateau near Satara in Maharashtra, is known for flora with seasonal blooms on the valley especially at the end of the monsoon season and is considered as one of the richest biodiversity hotspots in the Western Ghats, India. Along with the kaas plateau,we will be visiting other famous attractions in and around the Satara region.
On this tour, we will be Visiting Kaas Plateau in the morning and then to Bamnoli. Next day we will be visiting Sajjangadh fort. The Road through these spots offers very scenic views. This trip is suited for all ages, it involves a walk at the Kaas plateau.
Attractions of the event:
Kaas plateau and Kumudini lake - The beautiful valley situated at an altitude of more than 1000m above MSL has a bio-diverse range of species of flowers; Kaas is also listed in UNESCO World Heritage sites. There will be a guided tour by the field expert about different species of flowers. Kumudini Lake, is a small lake inside Kaas flower plateau which is full of beautiful kumudini flowers.
Stay and Boating at Bamnoli: The boat ride to the Triveni Sangam and Datta Mandir is a thrilling experience, as you pass through the picturesque Shivsagar Lake of Koyna Dam. A night stay on the banks of the lake at Bamnoli after much travelling sounds like a wonderful way to relax and unwind in nature
Sajjangadh Fort - The stunning Sajjangadh Fort is situated amid the rugged landscape of the Western Ghats, located roughly 16 kilometres from Satara. It is one of West India's protected monuments and is primarily recognized as a pilgrimage site. The fort was used as a residential and defensive structure until it was turned into a monument.
DAY 0 -
- Depart by hired vehicle from Dadar East at 10:00 PM with pickup points at Chembur, Vashi & Panvel.
- Pune pickup points are Wakad Bridge, Sus Bridge and Chandani Chauk.
DAY 1 -
- Reach base village - 06:00 AM.
- Fresh up & breakfast at a Hotel near Kaas Plateau - 2 hours.
- Explore Kaas plateau and Kumudini lake- 3 to 4 hours.
- Travel by bus to Bamnoli village.
- Lunch Break at the Hotel - 1 hour.
- Boat ride to Triveni Sangam and Datta Mandir - 3 hours.
- Dinner and rest for the day in rooms.
- Travel by bus to Sajjangadh fort from Bamnoli - 2 hours.
- Hike to the Sajjangadh fort - 30 min
- Explore Sajjangadh fort - 1 hour.
- Travel by bus from Sajjangadh to the hotel for lunch - 1 hour approx.
- Return Journey - 6-7 hours approx.
From Mumbai: ₹4200
From Pune: 4050
✔ Travel from Mumbai/Pune in an AC Vehicle
✔ Veg Lunch on Day 1, 2
✔ Dinner on Day1
✔ Accomodation on sharing basis
✔ Kas entry fee
✔ Sajjangadh fort entry
✔ Boating Charges
Exclusion: Laundry, personnel expenses like cold drinks, snacks, packaged water bottles.
How to Register:
Step -1: Book your seat through online payment on our website or UPI/ NEFT to RamblersIndia Current Account.
Step-2: Fill up the participation disclaimer form, which will be sent after payment confirmation.
A WhatsApp group of the registered participants will be created in the evening on the day of the event departure for travel coordination.
What to Wear:
- Sandals/ Sport shoes with a good grip.
- Comfortable full sleeve clothes
Things to Carry:
- Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
- Minimum 2 litres of water.
- Umbrella/ Cap
- Food items like fruits, dry fruits, energy bars, healthy snacks.
- Toiletry kit, sunscreen lotion, mosquito repellent.
- Extra set of clothes, towel.
- Personal medicines.
- Identity Proof.
Terms and Conditions:
- Participants should bring an ID Card for their safety.
- Participant to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details after payment confirmation.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point at the said time.
- Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
- Participants will be notified in advance when the itinerary is modified/ the event gets cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, our team has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
- Do not play loud music or tease animals at Kas and other places of visit..
- Please do not litter any plastic; we strictly adhere to Leave No Trace principles.
- Any kind of misconduct from the participant will not be tolerated by our team.
- Avoid using deodorant or perfume on the day of the trek.
- Participants are liable for personal expenses that are not mentioned in the pricing.
- Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions, so timings aren't mentioned except the event start and end time.
- Everyone has to follow the Forest Guidelines at Kas Plateau.
- Flowering depends on many factors such as rain, temperature and humidity. Ramblersindia as a company or our Tour Leaders aren’t responsible if the blooming is very less than expected.
- Washroom facility is available at Kas Plateau.
- Participants should coordinate, maintain discipline, and align together as a team during the event.
- Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
- Though we assure safety as a top priority, the RamblersIndia team is not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
- No group discount is applicable.
- We rely on third-party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, it also includes the convenience fee along with the event fee which is to be borne by the participant during check out.
- If a participant cancels their registration one day before the event, a refund of 40% of the event fee is provided, Refer to the Payment & Refund Policy on our website.
- No refund will be provided if the participant cancels on the day of the event, or doesn't show up on the day of the event, and also no refund if missed the Vehicle for any sort of reasons.
Inclusion ✔ Travel from Mumbai in an AC Vehicle ✔ Breakfast ✔ Veg Lunch-2 ✔ Dinner ✔ Stay in rooms ✔ Kas entry ✔ Sajjangadh fort entry ✔ Boating Charges Exclusion: Laundry, personnel expenses like cold drinks, snacks, packaged water bottles.₹4,200.00
Inclusion ✔ Travel from Pune in an AC Vehicle ✔ Breakfast ✔ Veg Lunch-2 ✔ Dinner ✔ Stay in rooms ✔ Kas entry ✔ Sajjangadh fort entry ✔ Boating Charges Exclusion: Laundry, personnel expenses like cold drinks, snacks, packaged water bottles.₹4,050.00