Time is TBD|
Dudhsagar Water Falls
Dudhsagar and Tambdisurla waterfall trek with camping
• India's most famous waterfall • Flaura & Fauna of Mahavir sanctuary • Visit to Tambdi Surla Mahadev temple • homestay surrounded by dense forest • TambdiSurla waterfall • Travel: Ex-Pune by an Express Train •
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Dudhsagar Water Falls, Sonaulim, Goa 403410, India
About the Event
Experience the two beautiful waterfall treks in Goa with a homestay in a serene location, During this event on the first day we will be hiking through the Mahavir wildlife sanctuary to the most famous waterfall in India, Dudhsagar waterfall is a four-tiered waterfall with the railway bridge passing through a mid-section. The sight of a train passing over the bridge is an exciting sight to cherish from the base of the waterfall. The railway route through the forest on brazanga ghat which starts from Castlerock, Karnataka to Kulem, Goa is one of the spectacular journeys with tunnels at many sections and then the milky waterfall lying in between.
After the DudhSagar trek, we will be heading to a basic homestay in the evening and retire for the day with few team bonding activities. The next day we will be trekking through the forest to the Tambdisurla waterfall, a secluded location that starts from the ancient Basalt rock made tambdisurla temple.
Throughout the event, we will be savoring the local homemade cuisines. Once registered, make sure you pack your items as mentioned in the checklist for the best experience of this event.
Grade: Easy, Endurance: Medium, Trek distance: 18KM approx, Max Elevation: 145M.
Grade: Easy, Endurance: Low, Trek Distance: 6 KM approx, Max Elevation: 360M.
₹3600 per head: Inclusive of Sleeper class journey from Pune - Kulem - Pune, entry fee, & a local guide, Breakfast, Veg Lunch, Veg Dinner on Day 1, a hired vehicle at Kulem, Breakfast & Veg Lunch on Day 2.
₹2800 per head: Excludes train travel, Inclusive of entry fee, & a local guide, Breakfast, Veg Lunch, Veg Dinner on Day 1, a hired vehicle at Kulem, Breakfast & Veg Lunch on Day 2.
Excluded: personnel expenses like cold drinks, snacks, packaged water bottle.
How to Register:
Step -1: Book your seat through online payment or NEFT to RamblersIndia Current Account.
Step-2: After seat confirmation, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory participation disclaimer form.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & we will create a WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination. We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available on WhatsApp.
What to Wear:
- Trekking shoes/ hiking boots.
- Full sleeve synthetic/ polyester t-shirt/ shirt.
- Full-length hiking trousers/ track-pant.
Things to Carry:
- Pack the following things in a rucksack:
- Minimum 2 liters of water.
- Two Spare sets of clothes, extra pair of socks (pack them separately in a waterproof polythene bag).
- blanket/sleeping bag during train travel and at a homestay.
- Food items like fruits, dry fruits, energy bars, healthy snacks.
- Raincoat/ Poncho.
- Dry fruits, ready-to-eat food, and healthy snacks.
- A compact waterproof pouch for keeping mobile, wallet, and other electronic accessories.
- Toiletry kit, sunscreen lotion & mosquito repellent.
- flip flops during travel.
- An extra pouch for non-biodegradable (plastic) litter.
- Spare face masks, Hand Sanitizer.
- If you wear spectacles carry a strap for the same.
- Personal medicines.
- Identity Proof.
- Participants should bring an ID Card for their safety.
- Participants are requested to wear the mask at all times during the travel and follow the Covid-19 travel protocols issued by MOHFW.
- Participants are advised to carry a negative rt-pcr report that's conducted within 72 hours of arrival, exemption for Goa residents.
- Participant to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details after payment confirmation.
- Inaccurate details in the disclaimer form won’t be accepted and our team may request to refill the disclaimer.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point at the said time.
- Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
- Participants will be notified in advance when the itinerary is modified/ the event gets canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
- Do not play loud music or tease animals during the trek.
- Avoid deodorant or perfume.
- Participants should pay for the expenses that are not mentioned in the expenses.
- Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings aren't mentioned except the event start and end time.
- Alcohol consumption/ smoking/ any kind of intoxication is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
- Please do not litter any plastic; we strictly adhere to Leave No Trace principles.
- Washroom facility is available at Kulem & Tambdisurla.
- Participants should coordinate, maintain discipline, and align together as a team during the event.
- Avoid wearing expensive accessories/ Jewellery in the outdoor event.
- Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
- Though we assure safety as a top priority, the RamblersIndia team is not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.