Sat, 16 Jul|
Pali T. Waredi
Waterfall Rappeling at Diksal
• Waterfall rappelling • Beautiful scenic hike • Delicious Food •
Time & Location
16-Jul-2022, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Pali T. Waredi, X885+4P6, Pali T. Waredi, Maharashtra 410101, India
About the Event
Waterfall Rappelling is one of the adventurous, thrilling experiences in the monsoon. The location chosen for this activity is Diksal Waterfall, a very scenic lush greenery location, one-hour hike from Bhivpuri, adjoining the banks of Dhom Lake, hike alongside the narrow stream to reach the waterfall spot.
All the instructions will be briefed by our team on rappelling along with safety measures, every individual will be equipped with PPE like climbing helmet, harness, knee guards, rappel under our expert's supervision.
Our technical team is qualified in mountaineering courses to handle the rope setup where many technical treks like Makadnaal, Bhairavgad, Sandhan Ascent, etc. have been organized along with Diksal and Dhodani waterfall rappelling.
- Hike Distance: 3 KM
- Grade: Easy
- Endurance: Low
- Rappelling Height: 110 feet.
- Reporting at Bhivpuri Road Railway Station - 08:00AM (Board CSMT - Karjat 06:10AM Fast local in central line)
- Breakfast & Event Briefing - 45 minutes.
- Hike to Diksal waterfall - 1 hour.
- Safety Instructions & Waterfall Rappelling
- Relax at the waterfall stream
- Hike to Bhivpuri - 1 hour
- Lunch Break - 1 hour.
✔ Lunch Thali
✔ rappelling with PPE
✔ Our Expertise
✘ Any personal food expense like cold drinks, Snacks, packaged water bottles.
How to Register:
Step -1: Book your seat through online payment on our website at https://www.ramblersindia.com/event-info/diksal or UPI/ NEFT to RamblersIndia Current Account.
Step-2: Fill up the participation disclaimer form, which will be sent after payment confirmation.
A WhatsApp group of the registered participants will be created in the evening on the day of the event departure for travel coordination.
How to Reach From Pune:
Train- 11010 Sinhagad Express from Pune to Karjat, Karjat to Bhivpuri Road by Mumbai Local Train,
Report to our team at Datta Guru Wada Pav and Khanawal.
What to Wear:
- Trekking/ Hiking shoes/ sports shoes with a sturdy grip.
- Comfortable quick-dry full sleeve quick dry shirt/ tshirt.
- Full-length hiking trousers (avoid jeans or cotton wear).
Things to Carry:
- Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
- Minimum 2 liters of water.
- Raincoat/ Poncho, Cap.
- Food items like fruits, dry fruits, energy bars, healthy snacks.
- Toiletry kit, sunscreen lotion, mosquito repellent.
- Extra set of clothes, an extra pair of socks packed in a waterproof material.
- Litter bag for non-biodegradable (plastic) litter.
- Personal medicines.
- Identity Proof.
- No individual will be allowed till the rappelling start point at the waterfall without self anchor on a fixed line.
- If water flow is very high, then we will stop the activity till the flow is back to the normal state.
- Avoid wearing spectacles during the event, else wear a strap.
- Avoid wearing expensive accessories/ Jewelry in the outdoor event.
- Do not carry a mobile or wallet during the rappelling activity.
- Alcohol consumption/ smoking/ any kind of intoxication is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
- Please do not litter any plastic; we strictly adhere to Leave No Trace principles.
- Participants should bring an ID Card for their safety.
- Participant to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details after payment confirmation.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point at the said time.
- Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
- Participants will be notified in advance when the itinerary is modified/ the event gets cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, our team has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
- Do not play loud music or tease animals during the trek.
- Any kind of misconduct from the participant will not be tolerated by our team.
- Avoid using deodorant or perfume on the day of the trek.
- Participants are liable for personal expenses that are not mentioned in the pricing.
- Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions, so timings aren't mentioned except the event start and end time.
- Washroom facility is available only at Bhivpuri.
- Participants should coordinate, maintain discipline, and align together as a team during the event.
- Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
- Though we assure safety as a top priority, the RamblersIndia team is not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
- No group discount is applicable.
- We rely on third-party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, it also includes the convenience fee along with the event fee which is to be borne by the participant during check out.
- If a participant cancels their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 40% of the event fee is provided, Refer to the Payment & Refund Policy on our website.
- No refund will be provided if the participant doesn't show up on the day of the event, and also no refund if missed the local train.
diksal with ramblersindia
Included ✔ Breakfast ✔ Lunch Thali ✔ rappelling with PPE ✔ Our Expertise Excluded ✘ Any personal food expense like cold drinks, Snacks, packaged water bottles.₹1,050.00