Thu, 25 Aug|
Devkund and Secret waterfall trek
• Devkund Waterfall • Secret Waterfall Trek facts: Grade: Easy, Endurance: Low, Total hike distance of the event: 12 k.m approx.
Time & Location
25-Aug-2022, 11:30 pm – 26-Aug-2022, 11:00 pm
Patnus, Patnus, Maharashtra 402308, India
About the Event
Devkund waterfall, A single plunge waterfall is hidden inside the jungle is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Raigad District. Water is accumulated from streams in Tamhini ghat and the plus valley which lies atop where there are many natural ponds in the rocks. It's a very relaxing and thrilling experience to take a dip in the chilling pond.
Secret waterfall, which is near Bedgaon village is famous for the rock formations with an arch bridge and water ponds. Water flows in from the Tamhini ghat to this waterfall. Locals also call it Devkond, Recently it got famous through internet posts and a very short hike is required to visit this waterfall. We will be providing our own life jackets at this place as an extra precautionary measure for those who are interested to dive in the plunge.
We will be leaving overnight from Mumbai by a hired vehicle, Reach Patnus village and rest in the bus till early morning hours, Post fresh up and breakfast we start the trek to the Devkund waterfall, relax at the pond, trek back to the base village, have lunch and then travel to the Secret waterfall trek starting point, visit the secret waterfall, spend some time near the waterfall and resume the return journey to Mumbai.
Short Glimpse of the Devkund waterfall
Grade: Easy, Endurance: Medium, Total hike distance of the event: 12 KM approx.
- Depart by hired vehicle from Dadar East at 11:30 PM with pickup points at Chembur, Vashi & Panvel.
- Reach base village and rest till morning hours.
- Wake up call - 05:30 AM.
- Fresh up & Breakfast - 1 hour.
- Event briefing & introduction - 15 minutes.
- Trek to Devkund waterfalls - 2 hours.
- Relax at the spectacular plunge pool of Devkund waterfall - 2 hours.
- Trek back to Devkund entry point - 2 hours.
- Lunch break - 1 hour.
- Travel to Secret Waterfall start point - 30 min.
- Hike to the Secret waterfall - 30 min.
- Relax near Secret waterfall - 1 hour.
- Hike back to the starting point.
- Snacks break - 45 minutes.
- Return journey from base village to Mumbai - 4 hours.
✔ Transport from Mumbai by a hired AC vehicle
✔ Devkund Admission fee
✔ Local guide charges at Devkund & Secret waterfall
✔ Veg lunch
✔ Life Jackets for Cliff Jump
✘ Evening snacks
How to Register:
Step -1: Book your seat through online payment on our website or UPI/ NEFT to RamblersIndia Current Account ( Share the transaction reference).
Step-2: Fill up the participation disclaimer form, which will be sent after payment confirmation.
A WhatsApp group of the registered participants will be created in the evening on the day of the event departure for travel coordination.
What to Wear:
- Trekking/ Hiking shoes with a sturdy grip.
- Comfortable quick-dry full sleeve quick dry shirt/ tshirt.
- Full-length hiking trousers (avoid jeans or cotton wear).
Things to Carry:
- Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
- Minimum 2 liters of water.
- Raincoat/ Poncho, Cap.
- Food items like fruits, dry fruits, energy bars, healthy snacks.
- Toiletry kit, sunscreen lotion, mosquito repellent.
- Extra set of clothes, an extra pair of socks, flip-flops.
- Hiking pole.
- Litter bag for non-biodegradable (plastic) litter.
- Personal medicines.
- Identity Proof.
- Participants should bring an ID Card for their safety.
- After payment, a registered participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details else will be asked to refill by our team.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
- Under 18 years of age must take the consent of the parents to participate.
- Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/the event gets canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If there is any unexpected change in weather during the event, we have the right to cancel/postpone or arrange at an alternate location.
- Participants are liable to bear/pay for the expenses that are not mentioned in the expenses.
- The event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions, hence timings aren't mentioned except for the event start, end time.
- Any kind of misconduct from the participant will not be tolerated by our team.
- Alcohol consumption/ smoking/ any kind of intoxication is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
- Do not play loud music or tease animals during the trek.
- Please do not litter any plastic; we strictly adhere to Leave No Trace principles.
- The washroom facility is available at Patnus village.
- Swimming is not allowed at Devkund.
- A life jacket is mandatory to dive in the Secret waterfall plunge.
- Participants should coordinate, be disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
- Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow participants.
- Though we assure safety as a top priority, event organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatalities.
- No group discount is applicable.
- We rely on third-party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, it also includes the convenience fee along with the event fee which is to be borne by the participant during check out.
- If a participant cancels their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 40% is paid, Refer to the Payment & Refund Policy on our website.
- No refund will be provided if the participant doesn't show up on the day of the event.
23 hours 30 minutes
Devkund and Secret Waterfall
Price: ₹1650 Included ✔ Transport from Mumbai by a hired AC vehicle ✔ Devkund Admission fee ✔ Local guide charges at Devkund & Secret waterfall ✔ Breakfast ✔ Veg lunch ✔ Life Jackets for Cliff Jump Excluded ✘ Evening snacks₹1,650.00