Sat, 06 Aug|
Andharban Monsoon Trek
• Beautiful Monsoon trek • Andharban trail • stream crossings • Bhira dam •
Time & Location
06-Aug-2022, 11:00 pm – 07-Aug-2022, 11:00 pm
Pimpri, MCKS Ashram Road, Pimpri, Maharashtra 412108, India
About the Event
Andharban is one of the most famous trails in the Tamhini Wildlife area that starts from Pimpri village in Pune District with the trail reaching the road head near the Bhira dam in Raigad District.
The trek is completely a descent from the starting point where we need to cross through the river streams, pass through the forest and plateaus where we experience the beautiful flora along with few breathtaking scenic views. The view from the Bhira Dam is surreal.
We will be leaving overnight from Mumbai by a hired vehicle to the starting point, Have breakfast in the morning at villagers place, start the trek with a short break in midway for and trek towards Patnus village, We will be having an unlimited Veg Lunch at Patnus, and then return journey to Mumbai.
Highest Elevation: 665M
Trek Distance: 13KM approx
Start point: Pimpri village
End Point: Patnus village
- Depart by hired AC vehicle from Dadar East, at 11:00 PM with pickup points at Chembur, Vashi & Panvel.
- Reach base village - 05:30 AM.
- Fresh up & breakfast at base village - 1 hour.
- Event briefing & introduction - 30 minutes.
- Descent trek through Andharban forest - 3 hours.
- Halfway break near Hirdi village - 30 minutes.
- Resume the trek towards Bhira dam - 3 hours.
- Travel to the lunch spot near Patnus village - 30 minutes.
- Freshen up & Lunch break - 90 minutes.
- Return journey to Mumbai - 5 hours
✔ Travel from Mumbai in AC Vehicle
✔ Veg Lunch
✔ Forest Permit
✔ Our Expertise
Excluded: personnel expenses like cold drinks, snacks, packaged water bottle
How to Register:
Step -1: Book your seat through online payment on our website or NEFT to RamblersIndia Current Account.
Step-2: After seat confirmation, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory participation disclaimer form.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & we will create a WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination. We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available on WhatsApp.
What to Wear:
- Trekking/ Hiking shoes with a sturdy grip.
- Comfortable quick-dry full sleeve quick dry shirt/ tshirt.
- Full-length hiking trousers (avoid jeans or cotton wear).
Things to Carry:
- Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
- Minimum 2 liters of water.
- Raincoat/ Poncho, Cap.
- Food items like fruits, dry fruits, energy bars, healthy snacks.
- Toiletry kit, sunscreen lotion, mosquito repellent.
- Extra set of clothes, an extra pair of socks,
- Blanket/ Sweater during travel, flip-flops.
- Hiking pole.
- Litter bag for non-biodegradable (plastic) litter.
- Personal medicines.
- Identity Proof.
Terms and Conditions:
- Participants should bring an ID Card for their safety.
- Participant to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details after payment confirmation.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point at the said time.
- Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
- Participants will be notified in advance when the itinerary is modified/ the event gets cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, our team has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
- Do not play loud music or tease animals during the trek.
- Any kind of misconduct from the participant will not be tolerated by our team.
- Avoid using deodorant or perfume on the day of the trek.
- Participants are liable for personal expenses that are not mentioned in the pricing.
- Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions, so timings aren't mentioned except the event start and end time.
- Alcohol consumption/ smoking/ any kind of intoxication is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
- Please do not litter any plastic; we strictly adhere to Leave No Trace principles.
- Washroom facility is inadequate during the trek.
- Participants should coordinate, maintain discipline, and align together as a team during the event.
- Avoid wearing expensive accessories/ Jewelry in the outdoor event.
- Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
- Though we assure safety as a top priority, the RamblersIndia team is not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
- No group discount is applicable.
- We rely on third-party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, it also includes the convenience fee along with the event fee which is to be borne by the participant during check out.
- If a participant cancels their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 40% of the event fee is provided, Refer to the Payment & Refund Policy on our website.
- No refund will be provided if the participant doesn't show up on the day of the event, and also no refund if missed the bus.
Andharban with Ramblersindia
Inclusive of transport from Mumbai by hired AC vehicle, Forest permit, Breakfast, and Veg Lunch. Excluded: personnel expenses like cold drinks, snacks, packaged water bottles.